file CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE Ancient Civilization on Mars with links to Earth (Smoking Gun)

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #15051 by RaptorZN2000
Here I feature empirical evidence of what I speculate may be traces of an ancient civilization on Mars with links to Earth, specifically Egypt and South America.

Of importance is the circular artifact found in Nabta Playa which resembles dozens of similar features I discovered on Mars.

Is this evidence the Smoking Gun we've been looking for?

My Blog Post featuring: 'CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE Ancient Civilization on Mars with links to Earth:'

mars.raptorzone.co.za/2019/09/05/conclusive-evidence-ancient-civilization-on-mars-with-links-to-earth/

My YouTube Video featuring: 'CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE Ancient Civilization on Mars with links to Earth:'

Similar Features on I discovered on Mars:

Comparable Architectural Designs in Proctor Dune Field on Mars

Craft, Pillboxes and Scrap in Ulyxis Rupes on Mars

Additional Discs and Blocks in Argyre on Mars (OSIRIS-REx/Bennu Update)

The Megalithic Blocks of Utopia Planitia on Mars (InSight Update)

The Epic Ruins and Wreckage of Charitum Montes on Mars (Part 3)

The Ancient Utopian Ruins of Mars

An Archaeologists Treasure Trove found on Mars

Three Similar Wrecked Equipment Types found on Mars?

DISCLAIMER: Many or all of the anomalies/artefacts covered in this presentation may be naturally occurring geological features caused by some type of geological processes, however due to the lack of specific information from the source we can only speculate whether these are all natural or some artificial in nature.

In cases where I say an anomaly looks like something I’m attempting to clarify what I see and not specifically that the anomaly is what I say it looks like.

My intention is only to share anomalies I've discovered on Mars and not to convince anyone that there is or was a civilization on Mars.

As Will Farrar from WhatsUpInTheSky says: “I see what I see, you see what you see.”

FAIR USE NOTICE: This presentation might contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not specifically been authorized by the copyright owner/s. RaptorZone Mars Anomalies distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact RaptorZone Mars Anomalies with any copyright issue/s.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Added Blog URL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: