file Another 'Jupiter 2' Flying-Saucer Spotted on Mars?

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #14846 by RaptorZN2000
The photographs we're analyzing were taken by the Rover Curiosity and MOC.

I discovered what looks like two 'Jupiter 2' type craft in a Rover Curiosity photograph and an MOC photograph.

The similarity is striking: classic flying-saucer geometry, reflective metallic-type surfaces with what appear to be rectangular windows.

I also feature square-shaped craft I discovered in another MOC photograph. The square object appears to have a dome on it with a recessed, rectangular hatch on the one corner.

Original NASA Links:

mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=NLB_613395472EDR_D0760222TRAV00785M_

viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/moc/M1800558

viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/moc/E0101132

My Blog Post featuring 'Another 'Jupiter 2' Flying-Saucer Spotted on Mars?:'

mars.raptorzone.co.za/2019/06/23/another-jupiter-2-flying-saucer-spotted-on-mars-2/

My YouTube Video featuring 'Another 'Jupiter 2' Flying-Saucer Spotted on Mars?:'

DISCLAIMER: Many or all of the anomalies/artefacts covered in this presentation may be naturally occurring geological features caused by some type of geological processes, however due to the lack of specific information from the source we can only speculate whether these are all natural or some artificial in nature.

In cases where I say an anomaly looks like something I’m attempting to clarify what I see and not specifically that the anomaly is what I say it looks like.

My intention is only to share anomalies I've discovered on Mars and not to convince anyone that there is or was a civilization on Mars.

As Will Farrar from WhatsUpInTheSky says: “I see what I see, you see what you see.”

FAIR USE NOTICE: This presentation might contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not specifically been authorized by the copyright owner/s. RaptorZone Mars Anomalies distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact RaptorZone Mars Anomalies with any copyright issue/s.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Changed Blog URL
The following user(s) said Thank You: tika

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #14847 by tika
Wow! I had to pause the video at 1:29 and take a snapshot. There are so many things of interest in this image.

It seems the saucer shaped thing may have been part of something much larger.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More
4 years 10 months ago #14848 by RaptorZN2000
Replied by RaptorZN2000 on topic Another 'Jupiter 2' Flying-Saucer Spotted on Mars?
The object right at the bottom to the lower left of the 'Jupiter 2' is impressive.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #14852 by tika
V"ery impressive. The tube-like thing goes under the hill, which is probably made of the same stuff. Note also the objects in the lower corner of the snapshot from your video.

And there are other similar arrangements of similar, if not identical structures in that same slide M1800558... Here, the square feature looks similar. And is that a Jupiter-3 under the sand, right around where we'd expect it?

Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #14853 by tika
Same strip, towards the bottom:

Note the white parts. I think everything was coated in white like that. The large part on top is eroded. It looks like some kind of fallen rigging. There are many other exposed large parts like it laying around., and it also looks like there are more underground waiting for their turn to transform into sand.

Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #14856 by tika
Bottom of the strip.

Following the white patches yields quick results. Nice shadow!

Is that a tower, bottom left ?

There is nothing natural to find around here. The scale is ginormous.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by tika.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #14857 by tika
Zoomed in on one of these tubes poking out.

Is that me or do we have the same kind of transparency effect as on the Moon, going out to the right. This is an amazing shot. Thank you NASA!

@RaptorZN2000 To the left, the foot of the pole sticking out, couldn't that be a good match for the rocks with knobs?

[EDIT] I got the png from the asu site, but it is different than the one in their viewer? image.mars.asu.edu/convert/M1800558.png?flipy=1&image=http%3A//appserver.mars.asu.edu%3A8080/StampServer-1.2/ImageServer%3Fversion%3Dviewer-new%26instrument%3Dmoc%26id%3DM1800558%26height%3D1500%26imageType%3DMOCimage%3Dhttps%3A//image.mars.asu.edu/convert%3Fformat%3Dpng%26image%3Dhttp%253A//appserver.mars.asu.edu%253A8080/StampServer-1.2/ImageServer%253Fversion%253Dviewer-new%2526instrument%253Dmoc%2526id%253DM1800558%2526height%253D1500%2526imageType%253DMOC&rotate=0&format=png

I'm also adding the file I have.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by tika.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: