file Recent NASA Statements on Mars and UFO’s - Disclosure or 'Oops' Moments?

4 years 11 months ago #14813 by RaptorZN2000
Here I feature evidence that Mars has a Blue Sky as well as clouds making it more like Earth and not a dead, desolate planet as we've been led to believe.

I also take a look at what NASA had to say about an object tracked a few hours after a meteorite exploded over Russia. An object that 'did not land' on Earth.

Were these statements made by NASA employees a mistake or might this be some kind of drip-drip, soft disclosure?

Sources:

Mars has a blue atmosphere with clouds like Earth:

mars.nasa.gov/news/8432/insight-captures-sunrise-and-sunset-on-mars/

Threat to earth posed by meteors must be taken seriously, NASA warns (and says another object was tracked in space at the time but did not land on Earth):

www.cnbc.com/2019/04/30/threat-to-earth-posed-by-meteors-must-be-taken-seriously-nasa-warns.html

Meteorite Explodes Over Russia, over 1000 Injured:

www.cnbc.com/id/100463175

My Blog Post featuring 'Recent NASA Statements on Mars and UFO’s - Disclosure or 'Oops' Moments?:'

I'll include the link here once the article is published to my Blog within the next couple of days.

My YouTube video featuring 'Recent NASA Statements on Mars and UFO’s - Disclosure or 'Oops' Moments?:'

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page might contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not specifically been authorized by the copyright owner/s. RaptorZone Mars Anomalies distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact RaptorZone Mars Anomalies with any copyright issue/s.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #14816 by RocketDawg
The "did not land on earth" mention wasn't a quote by the Administrator; looks like it was just a paraphrase wriiten by the article's author, Chloe Taylor.

• RocketDawg
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #14818 by RaptorZN2000
That's true, I do find it rather odd though. I should check if I can't perhaps find a video of the briefing - if it exists.

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #14819 by RocketDawg
This article has the quote as "We are fortunate that it missed". You can't really count on something that has quotes to be exactly what he said though, unfortunately. There's a video of him describing the Russian event, but it doesn't quite get to the point of mentioning the one that missed. I suspect that the full video is available somewhere but I didn't find it with a cursory search.

www.independent.co.uk/news/science/meteor-strike-asteroid-nasa-earth-space-a8892411.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar, RaptorZN2000

• RocketDawg
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #14820 by Todd
The Chelyabinsk Meteor impact happened about 16 hours before 367943 Duende (2012 DA14) had its close approach, maybe that was the one he was referring to.:huh:

cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/news/fireball_130301.html

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2367943;cad=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More
4 years 10 months ago #14823 by RaptorZN2000
Thanks a million.

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #14824 by RaptorZN2000
It may be, sure is weird. I'll look into this a bit more ... Thank you Todd.

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: