check An In-depth Visual Analysis of a Possible Cataclysm on Mars

5 years 2 months ago #14361 by ??
NOTE: Mike Bara, co-author with Richard C. Hoagland of Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA , has a weekly YouTube series in which he discusses many things he considers newsworthy. The part about Mars lasts from 8:42 - 32:02.

Tell the Truth Wednesday with Mike Bara 2-6-2019

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #14373 by RocketDawg
What's the consensus of you guys regarding Mike Bama? Credible, full of crap, or what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ??

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #14374 by ??
To be clear, the reason I posted the above link is because Mike talks about Mars in it. I was not intending to advertise his weekly video broadcast but to merely cite the video's source. Hence I posted the start and stop times for the part about Mars.

That being said, Bara aspires to what I call "The Hoagland Pre-Catastrophe Solar System Model." While I question some of its details, like Mercury & Venus having once been the components of a twin planet like Earth & the Moon, and the pre-catastrophic Solar System having once had two super Earth's whereas I posit just one, I consider the evidence of Mars once having been tidal locked to be accurate. According to Bara this is testable by samplinging the soil in Valles Marineris

Anyone else?
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ??. Reason: Corrected font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #14473 by Eagle-eye2
Something happened here.This pan has lots going on.Looks like dead Martians,Aliens,and A.I.
Then you have the dog looking figure in the middle.Some type of energy weapon might have been used in the past.
www.gigapan.com/gigapans/189973

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Eagle-eye2. Reason: link

More
5 years 2 months ago #14477 by ??
NOTE: The reason I posted this video is because it discusses surface features on Mars, mainly the Face on Mars. The Mars portion of this video lasts from 5:16.5 - 23:12. Enjoy.

Tell the Truth Wednesday with Mike Bara 2-27-2019

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: