file What I Found In a Mars Image

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #13050 by MrFourTwenty
Replied by MrFourTwenty on topic What I Found In a Mars Image
Thank you for all the nice comments. Yeah the view from the other angle does look just like a rock, strange. I found that a couple of years ago I believe and am not sure which sol it is. But again thank you for all the great comments, and I definitely learned a few things.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by MrFourTwenty.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #13051 by MrFourTwenty

Firstly - Welcome to the forum ;)

Well, I can't ignore the fact that the anomaly is definitely there! :cheer:

Which Sol are we looking at?

Where roughly is the rover? , It looks like Yellowknife Bay area but thats just off the top of my head.

I have seen a few things like this "Post" - It reminds me of a Moaring Post - the kind of thing you see fishing boats and yachts tied too.

One thing to remember about Anomalies, hardly anyone takes you seriously!, No matter how good your interpretation / descriptionis, theres 5000 people ready to pick it apart and debunk it etc... It's like cornflakes to trolls... :blink: Its easier to Mock than think of a reasonable and balanced answer - ether sceptical or not - if you get me?

Don't let it dishearten you - Just keep looking and sharing - :cheer: I dont use facebook / twitter / social life invasion media coprs lol

My Wife thinks I'm seeing things / lost the plot , but every now and then <strong><em>Even</em></strong> her sceptical mind can't deny things are not what they seem with MSL / apollo images etc that I point out.

Just stay focused and keep looking, take things with a pinch of salt as my Mom says.. :dry: :blink: :lol:

Very nice to have a new member too, stay active / and don't let the tuirds grind you dow.

I have come to the conclusion that some people could be on a UFO, in space, and with aliens and still say it isn't real.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 10 months ago #13052 by MrFourTwenty
Do we have a Discord channel?

More
5 years 10 months ago #13053 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic What I Found In a Mars Image

Do we have a Discord channel?

Not at this time.

More
5 years 10 months ago #13057 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic What I Found In a Mars Image

And alas, it just looks like another rock formation.

I've seen very few rock formations that look like that. It is rock, in a formation, but keep in mind lithic artifacts are among the most challenging to identify, even for first year Archaeology students. If we are dealing with Martian artifacts, they are likely considerably older than any archaeological site on Earth. I have rarely seen natural rock formations that are attached by hugging the adjacent corner sample in an L shape. When rocks get broken apart to create lithic tools, sometimes what is left can resemble just that. Also the indentations on the circular sample just behind that object is also suspect, as if it was gouged out by a tool and left to erode in the elements. Most all of what I would consider an artifact on Mars would likely be stone, turned to stone or integrated inside stone. Of course, with just a couple of images, there is no way to confirm either theory but the entire formation looks exotic to me, like a more denigrated version of Chavin in the Peruvian Andes , perhaps with more water damage present, similar to the damage on the Sphinx, which has started to separate into layers.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0116482
www.fire.ca.gov/resource_mgt/archaeology/downloads/recognizing_artifacts.pdf

I was focusing on the triangular column, for lack of a better name. Are you referring to the Quonset hut (again, for lack of a better name) to the right of the column, or perhaps to the circular item attached to the column? The circular indentation appears to have some sort of channel that goes into the circle ... somewhat like blood collection from sacrifices. The Quonset hut looks interesting with what could be some sort of bas-relief carvings on the semi-circular end. Looked at in that light, I suppose it could look other-than-natural.

But as skeptical as I am, I think that when we get up close and investigate it in person (and hopefully we will one day) that it'll still be a rock. I hope I'm wrong.

The rover has only covered 11 or 12 miles in its history, if I read things correctly. During that short journey, there have been many, many things photographed that could be manufactured or manmade. If they truly are unnatural, we could extrapolate and say Mars could easily be literally covered with unnatural things. The MRO also has had some eye-popping things to show, such as the "quarries" you showed a few days ago. I suppose we'll find out eventually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 10 months ago #13058 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic What I Found In a Mars Image

I have come to the conclusion that some people could be on a UFO, in space, and with aliens and still say it isn't real.

Yup!

And "They" say we are insane?!
Attachments:

More
5 years 10 months ago #13060 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic What I Found In a Mars Image

I was focusing on the triangular column, for lack of a better name. Are you referring to the Quonset hut (again, for lack of a better name) to the right of the column, or perhaps to the circular item attached to the column? The circular indentation appears to have some sort of channel that goes into the circle ... somewhat like blood collection from sacrifices. The Quonset hut looks interesting with what could be some sort of bas-relief carvings on the semi-circular end. Looked at in that light, I suppose it could look other-than-natural.

I was initially talking about the jagged upside down L shaped piece, the object MrFourTwenty pointed out in the Navcam image, then the partially circular shaped piece behind it.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: