file Matching Pair of Derelict Classic UFO-Type 'Craft' Found on Mars

6 years 4 hours ago #12693 by RaptorZN2000
A Saturn Ark and RaptorZone Collaboration

This is a collaborative work between Saturn Ark and RaptorZone in which more anomalies and artefacts are presented.

On the 13th of March 2018 I discovered what looks like a small, derelict classic UFO-type ‘craft’ on Mars in a HiRISE photograph (ESP_014166_1820) taken by NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) HiRISE Camera on 04 August 2009 and NASA describes this photograph as “Possible Layering in Block Material in Hydraotes Chaos.” It has a larger flat disc and a smaller oval dome on top and measures approximately 8 metres in diameter.

New discovery, matching craft:

On the 17th of May 2018 my friend, Saturn Ark, discovered a matching derelict ‘craft’ with the same dimensions and shape in another HiRISE photograph 6463 km away. This craft in this photograph appears to be a lot more damaged, almost wrecked, compared to the one I found. The photograph (PSP_007740_2250) was taken by NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) HiRISE Camera on 21 March 2008 and NASA describes this photograph as “Crater in Scalloped and Pitted Terrain in Utopia Planitia.”

I downloaded the HiRise black and white map-projected image to view these anomalies.

Original NASA source: www.uahirise.org/PSP_007740_2250

Could this be the same craft photographed in different area’s of Mars photographed on separate dates or are there two similar, matching ‘craft?’

Pure speculation as always, these anomalies look like something unnatural and are not specifically something unnatural.

My Blog entry for the video: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/05/20/matching-pair-of-craft-found-on-mars/

Saturn Ark: www.youtube.com/channel/UCySOYRMzr3z7I-O9Cn_NjMQ

My YouTube Video featuring the new discovery:

The two YouTube video’s I created and published featuring the ‘craft’ I previously discovered are included below:

Original NASA source: www.uahirise.org/ESP_014166_1820

My Blog Post featuring the ‘craft’ I previously discovered: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/03/14/crashed-disc-shaped-craft-found-on-mars/

My Mars Anomalies YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: