compress Huge cave entrance found on Mars

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 1 month ago #11331 by RaptorZN2000
Huge cave entrance found on Mars was created by RaptorZN2000
<strong>UPDATE: After publishing the video I was made aware that there's more to this image. I increased the contrast even more and there seems to be tech inside the cavern ... also tech on the left on the entrance. I'll do an update video within the next day.</strong>

This photograph (P13_006238_2219_XN_41N303W) was taken by NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) Context Camera (CTX) on 2007-11-25T12:48:43.748.

NASA describes this photograph as "Protonilus Mensae."

I discovered what might be a massive cave entrance on the side of a hill on the Martian surface. It does not look like any of the craters in the area and is definitely out of place. The craters have geological formations inside them which this anomaly does not exhibit.

Looking inside the entrance you can see the tell-tale signs that there must have been water that dammed up there and evaporated some time ago.

There is also a structure which forms an arch to the right. The shadow inside the entrance extends from the far left to the far right and is visible in the main entrance as well as in the smaller archway entrance.

PS: I also discovered another crater anomaly while doing this video: there is a square object and up against it what looks like a disc inside a crater near this cave entrance.

Original NASA source: viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/ctx/P13_006238_2219_XN_41N303W

I used NASA's image viewer to the left of the NASA web page to view this anomaly (the anomaly is located at the bottom of the photograph).

My Blog entry for this anomaly: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/03/04/huge-cave-entrance-found-on-mars/

Is this indeed a cave entrance or the side of the hill that sunk beneath the surface?

My YouTube video for this anomaly:

My Mars anomalies YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Changed Blog URL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 1 month ago #11333 by RaptorZN2000
Replied by RaptorZN2000 on topic UPDATE: Huge cave entrance found on Mars
This UPDATE provides further analysis of a video I uploaded just before this one:

UPDATED YouTube video:

Previous YouTube video:

Seen in this update are more anomalies:

a) "Wheels" or rings and other technology inside the cavity or cave as well as other technology to the left of the entrance;
b) Technology/machinery/tools consisting of two square plates and round bars:
c) A trap-door with something lying in the entrance way.

Information from my previous video:

This photograph (P13_006238_2219_XN_41N303W) was taken by NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) Context Camera (CTX) on 2007-11-25T12:48:43.748.

NASA describes this photograph as "Protonilus Mensae."

I discovered what might be a massive cave entrance on the side of a hill on the Martian surface. It does not look like any of the craters in the area and is definitely out of place. The craters have geological formations inside them which this anomaly does not exhibit.

Looking inside the entrance you can see the tell-tale signs that there must have been water that dammed up there and evaporated some time ago.

There is also a structure which forms an arch to the right. The shadow inside the entrance extends from the far left to the far right and is visible in the main entrance as well as in the smaller archway entrance.

PS: I also discovered another crater anomaly while doing this video: there is a square object and up against it what looks like a disc inside a crater near this cave entrance.

Original NASA source: viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/ctx/P13_006238_2219_XN_41N303W

I used NASA's image viewer to the left of the NASA web page to view this anomaly (the anomaly is located at the bottom of the photograph).

My Blog entry for this anomaly: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/03/04/huge-cave-entrance-found-on-mars/

Is this indeed a cave entrance or the side of the hill that sunk beneath the surface?

My Mars Anomalies YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Changed Blog URL

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11337 by ??
If the Moon is made out of cheese, then Mars could very well be made out of Swiss cheese. Seriously though, besides being sure that these images show entrances to cavities, there is not enough coherent detail for me to form a conclusive opinion. Both of these appear to show terracing of some sort.

The terracing of the first one could be strip mining, condos on a cavity rim, machinery, or natural causes. The terracing in the second image, on the right there, looks like dunes descending into the cavity, like a bunch of water deposited sediment there as it rushed into the hole.

I see different geometric shapes than you do. I am not sure how to interpret these shapes.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #11349 by RaptorZN2000
HI there, besides my reply on YouTube, I also see other geometric shapes, like objects with right angles etc. WOW this place is chock full of artefacts.

I'll be going through the entire image next to see what else is there.

Thanks and cheers for now.

Jean

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11350 by ??
:) You do good work. Thanks! :lol:

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #11352 by RaptorZN2000
Thank you, I really try to bring you guys something different.

it's painstaking but well worth it when an anomaly pop's up.

Cheers

Jean
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11354 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Huge cave entrance found on Mars
I moved the two threads together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: