file All Hail "Hercules" Sol 1448

6 years 4 months ago #10898 by Glitch_Neo
All Hail "Hercules" Sol 1448 was created by Glitch_Neo
Not sure if this ones been covered in the past :unsure: If it has ignore me and carry on! :pinch: :whistle:

Greek God - Or trick of the light? I can't decide.... (Probably the latter!)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #10899 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic All Hail "Hercules" Sol 1448
Sol 1448 is all over the board, it's a big one. That's on top of M9a, it's an incredible formation with a lot of weird samples integrated into the layers. My first GigaPan was of M9a from 1448 . I'm not too sure about the specific interpretation but a lot of the Murray Buttes have similar stuff, weathered looking statues with Sphinx-like damage. Sol 1439 & 1454 also have a ton of that stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
6 years 4 months ago #10900 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic All Hail "Hercules" Sol 1448

Sol 1448 is all over the board, it's a big one. That's on top of M9a, it's an incredible formation with a lot of weird samples integrated into the layers

Your not wrong, there's loads of weirdness going on in the layers - I have been mooching for quite a while on the Sols around that time.

I certainly think it's odd, but Hercules he isn't thats for sure... a trick of the light :dry:
Cheers Todd, I'll check out your Gigapan now :silly:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: