check eldorado spirit

6 years 9 months ago #9390 by ??
eldorado spirit was created by ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #9402 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic eldorado spirit
I thought I’d revisit this one.

It seems to me that if a Type-I, or Type-II, civilization once lived on Mars, then HUGE, miles across,
structures would cover much of the planet. While it is interesting to point out smaller artifacts in rover images, I think the larger underlying geologic forms may actually be ruins of megalithic structures…on a grand, planetary, scale.

I look forward to more analytic considerations of this.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ??. Reason: Corrected typo. Reset font.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago #9403 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic eldorado spirit
Here are two Pan-cam images taken by Spirit while pointed at the mountain, one on sol 823 and another on sol 1366. Each image is followed by an enhanced enlargement. The images were processed from the PDS raw .img files. There is definitely something going on up there, a bizarre pattern is visible on the sol 823 image in the upper right corner of the mountain. On the sol 1366 image, it is closer to the center.

NASA/JPL/Cornell originals

NASA/JPL/Cornell originals
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bilbo55

More
6 years 7 months ago #9870 by bilbo55
Replied by bilbo55 on topic eldorado spirit
Greetings!

If I may refer to another website, I would direct readers to a similar image of the area, This image is from Keith Laney Productions' www.thehiddenmission.com, with the following url: www.keithlaney.net/SCI/Eldorado.jpg

First, this image appears to have been taken under different lighting conditions. Second, it seems to include most if not all of the turquoise-colored feature, i.e., its right side.

Talk about a change in appearance! The turquoise-colored area in 1366-1.png in this new image sure -seems- to have been transformed from dark-colored sand dunes into a large puddle or a very shallow pond, complete with "ripples"!

When this image is enlarged to about 200% or more, it is easier to see that the upper-left corner of the feature has rocks or bits of solid earth that appear to stick up above the ripples; with material which is between the "rocks" and of the same color, appearing to lie beneath the ripples. The left side of this feature also shows light-colored shadings and striations appearing to be visible--and continuing--underneath the ripples.

Finally, at the right end of the feature the ripple pattern becomes more complex, looking like an interference pattern that is created when ripples or waves are reflected off a barrier or within a confined space and reflect back upon themselves,

At least, this is how it -looks- to me . Just sayin'. Of course, EEMMV: Everyone Else's Mileage May Vary!

More
6 years 7 months ago #9877 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic eldorado spirit
Hello bilbo55 and welcome! B) I'm not sure I trust the color filter method enough to say those dunes are definitely cyan in color, but probably, at least bluish-grey. The colors do seem exaggerated on the Spirit and Opportunity RGB stuff. I'm not sure which mission sol Keith uses for his image, I would have to process that one and see how it compares.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: