file A Collection of Engraved Numbers

6 years 9 months ago #9322 by dude
A Collection of Engraved Numbers was created by dude
Each viewer will have to decide if these images are freaks of nature or manmade. what would the odds be for nature to create formations that look like double-digit numbers. I can't even imagine! see what you think & all comments are welcome.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • retired mechanical designer.
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #9333 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic A Collection of Engraved Numbers
1st Image: This looks like a ‘7’ on a horizontal I-beam to me. However, it could be just part of a glyph that is not all visible.

2nd Image: Definitely looks like a sideways ‘7’ to me. However, it could be just some kind of scratch mark.

3rd Image: My first impression is that this might have been re-touched. It could also be just a coincidence of lighting. Another interpretation is that it is an editing mark put there by NASA to indicate something that has been obscured. ‘Reminds me of the ‘C’ lunar photograph below.

4th Image: It took me a lot of looking to see the ‘5’ in this one. I kept seeing a fork-like shape. Now that I see the ‘5,’, I am going to say this is a coincidence. However, this piece looks like something manufactured to me.

5th Image: This looks like a ‘7’ to me. However, it looks to me more like a vertical saw blade cut and the top of the ‘7’ looks like a horizontal indentation along the top of the rock to me.

6th Image: This looks to me more like a coincidence. Either that or see 3rd Image above.

Well, there’s my 2 cents worth.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ??. Reason: Corrected font. Re-attached image.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: