lock Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

5 years 3 weeks ago #14646 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Welcome back Glitch. Did you get a new computer? Hope all has been well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #14647 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

Some fantastic work as per Todd! Excellent attention to detail ;)

Great to hear you on the othersideofmidnight with Will too, really good listen > Such a shame about Robin though.

Thanks Glitch.:blush: Yes, I was unfamiliar with Robin but based on what I heard, she was an incredibly generous soul who helped so many. I know she will be greatly missed.:(
  • Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
  • Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #14676 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Hi RD, Sorry I can't seem to find PM's now after a site update (or two, it's been so long!)

Unfortunately no new PC yet, I am continuing with my old battle axe for now - I had a few issues with failing Ram, but it was really random - so took a me a little while to get down to solving the issue. I would love to just go out and buy something a little better, but as I have to move house soon - I'm doing the (boring) sensible thing for now :blush: It's nice having a PC that no longer hangs at odd times - I lost hours on some images, at the point of save or last tweak it would just stop dead and freeze! lol

I was the same Todd, It wasn't until after the fact that I learned a lot more about the work she did, and how it affected many, not forgetting the impact it will have undoubtedly had on Richard Hoagland himself. Sad reality of life is you can always count on death.

Here's one of many pans I have been toyed with whilst being absent from class! :blink: :blush:

MSL Curiosity Rover - Sol 2000 (M100) :

www.gigapan.org/gigapans/215142

Flickr Download:
www.flickr.com/photos/terraform-mars/33672674008
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Glitch_Neo.
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #14678 by Glitch_Neo
Sol 1717 (Pds) M34 & M100

Flickr Download:
www.flickr.com/photos/terraform-mars/46770182354

Gigapan:
www.gigapan.com/gigapans/214996

Sol 2334 M100 Small Pan -- Structure?

Flickr only:
www.flickr.com/photos/terraform-mars/47353102781
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #14688 by Glitch_Neo
Attachments:
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #14693 by Todd
  • Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: