file Hello, all, it's been a while...

7 years 2 months ago #7544 by ben evans
Hello, all, it's been a while... was created by ben evans
hello, all it's been a while since I have logged in to my favorite website. I would like to say thank you to Will, for checking in on me to make sure everything was ok, and would also like to thank you all for your support through a very difficult time I was going through. thank you all your all good hearted caring folks here. well I would like to post something that caught my eye here that you all might find interesting, as I did.. it's about a few rocks that were just discovered in Greenland that came from mars, but these rocks had a few hitchhiker's onboard if you know what I mean lol.lol.lol. "panspermia" from mars to earth... here's the link to the article. thanks all. Ben...
highschool.latimes.com/la-river-school/ancient-martian-rocks-found-in-greenland/

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
7 years 2 months ago #7546 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Hello, all, it's been a while..
Awesome to see a post from you. You must have felt us praying for you buddy! Just two days ago CItizenQuazar and a couple days before that Todd had asked about you and what was going on! So glad to know that you are doing ok! We have a nice little family with a core group and people who come and go here and there. Wonderful group I am so happy to see you post again my friend!! Much love from us all..

More
7 years 2 months ago #7547 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Hello, all, it's been a while...
Hi Ben!:cheer: It seems like there's a few Earth rocks on Mars and a few Mars rocks on Earth.

www.slashgear.com/mars-hit-with-thousands-of-earth-rocks-possibly-containing-life-following-asteroid-impact-11308540/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben evans

More
7 years 2 months ago #7548 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Hello, all, it's been a while...
To catch up, my suggestion is to go back 6 months or so in the Mars section and start there. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben evans

More
7 years 2 months ago #7553 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Hello, all, it's been a while...
:cheer: Welcome back, Ben. It is good to see you here again! :cheer:

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago #7559 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Hello, all, it's been a while...
WOW!!!! I feel like I'm right back at home again LOL.LOL.. I apologize for the errors in my grammar, as my keyboard seems to have a mind of it's own lately... I am going to purchase a new one here this week. I like the wireless one's, but I am going to go with a good "USB" one, as they are BY far more stable...hope to be back in here chatting with everyone without 12 A's & 50 B's LOL.LOL...

benny67

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: