file NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS

7 years 10 months ago #5592 by RONIN333
NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS was created by RONIN333
How many anomalies can u see in this pic.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00790/mcam/0790ML0034430020400542E01_DXXX.jpg
Plus the machine part..
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar, gessa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #5594 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS
Here's another view
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa

More
7 years 10 months ago #5595 by RONIN333
Replied by RONIN333 on topic NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS
Wow !! Lets see nasa call tht a rock...

More
7 years 10 months ago #5596 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS
This is a great anomaly but this rendition Badsneaker is "Art". I bet it was made by Paranormal Crucible or the other UFO Mania channel that takes good anomalies and paints shit on them to make it look like more then it really is. There is no way to actually make the 70 percent quality JPEG look like that without painting it on. This always makes people look at it and say that's just BS. I hate what they are doing to our field! The anomaly on its own without their "enhancement" is enough to jog the mind. They put that as a thumbnail and end up making thousands of dollars on the clicks from YouTube. I wish those channels would be shut down so people like the ones here stop getting the blow back from them! Just y two cents.. Good to see you on the page Badsneaker! Missed you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: RONIN333

More
7 years 10 months ago #5602 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS
Thank you Will!. It is good to be back!

Actually I pinched it from my FB friend Marc DuPreez. He explained what he did, I didn't have the patience to duplicate it, I'm still working on removing the added "sand" from the photos.

More
7 years 10 months ago #5604 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS
Here's what I come up with, processed from the PDS raw DRCL .img file.

NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS Original raw browse jpg:
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=0790ML0034430020400542E01_DXXX&s=790

an.rsl.wustl.edu/msl/mslbrowser/product.aspx?B1=0790ML0034430020400542E01_DRCL&xw=1
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

More
7 years 10 months ago #5606 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic NO DOUBT !! MACHINE PART ON MARS
Much better. That is an amazing anomaly. No need for people to be turning it into ART! Marc is on our facebook pages I am surprised that he came up with that. He should know better to get the RAW IMG image like Todd has done here and not pull out JPEG artifacts that just are not their in the image. I mean that image right above my post is the 8 bit lossless file. By now everyone who is an anomaly hunter should know about them and ANYONE posting things online should be going to the PDS to get their images. Only exceptions being the latest images not in the PDS yet. It takes a little longer but this needs to be done. It is the "Scientific Data" and nasa states right in the policy that the images on the nasa.gov website are "Browsing Raw" images that are filled with JPEG artifacts due to the compression at 70 percent. Great work Todd! Do you agree with me here?

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: