file dosen't need to much imagination to see this

8 years 1 month ago #4583 by rkup
I know there are alot of rock foremantions that have that odd shapes and there are a lot that look like pyramids But this one to me does not need any imagination take a look see it even has some color on its sides that seems different also another angle from the rover does not change the shape of it whatever it is even it is just another rock it still has a cool shape
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #4584 by Todd
I moved some of your threads from the "News topics" to the Mars section, they will likely get more views there. Topics in the news section get buried a lot quicker.

More
8 years 1 month ago #4588 by Harry
Here's a panoramic view of the area from the images:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa, Todd

More
8 years 1 month ago #4589 by rkup
Thanks The panoramic looks so clear what a great image the new images come so quick but nothing beats the first 800 they were so full of exciting stuff and one would think we found it all I still love to start back and review them

More
8 years 1 month ago #4595 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic dosen't need to much imagination to see this
I may have missed it but what is the link to this one?

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4597 by rkup
[attachment=2875]NRB_512555835EDR_F05achment=2875]NRB_512555835EDR_F0532644NCAM07753M_-2.jpg
NRB_512555835E DR_F0532644NCAS M07753M
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by rkup.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: