file SOL 595, 597 Obvious intelligent made objects. These images have NOT been enhanced at all.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #4108 by Saltangler55
Glade to be a member, love this Forum. This is my first time posting any pics, so please let me know what ya think. The images have no enhancing and the two objects are clear as day to me. One looks like a type of round bladed knife perhaps. The other image has some type of tool with a pull handle and looks to have a wood grip. Possible a crimping tool. There are several other things in the images as well but there not as clear.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Saltangler55.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa, Badsneaker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4112 by Todd
Welcome Saltangler55! :cheer: Yes, some pretty inexplicable stuff you found there. I enlarged the Sol 595 image just to look at it, I used the browse png. Here is what I came up with.

NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS Original

an.rsl.wustl.edu/msl/mslbrowser/product.aspx?B1=0595MR0025090260400712E01_DRCL&xw=1
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saltangler55

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #4119 by Saltangler55
Thank you, that is awesome. Im still scratching my head as to what it is. It reminds me of a double bladed knife but not sure. could just be some decorative thing
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Saltangler55. Reason: just needed to add a comment

More
8 years 2 months ago #4120 by Saltangler55
i just noticed in the image, what looks like a ribcage. just above to the right

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: