check Video 368: Interesting Martian Artifacts?

8 years 3 months ago #3750 by Todd
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar, Danimal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #3751 by ??
Thanks for posting this link, Todd. It is on the homepage, but I didn't see it because I usually come straight to the forum. I downloaded both the video and the image.

Thanks for making this video, Will.

As for me, I agree that this looks like a debris field with all kinds of things blown into small pieces. It's hard to identify them though, except for that pyramid...and the possible remnants of a hyperdimensional "toilet seat."

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 3 months ago #3752 by ??
PS

About that “flat Earth “ thing, Will. Until it is formally disproved, on THIS website, watch your step or you might fall o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-f-f-f-f-f! :ohmy: :woohoo: :side: :silly: :S

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 3 months ago #3762 by Danimal
Replied by Danimal on topic Video 368: Interesting Martian Artifacts?
Nice image, just downloaded it. When I first looked at it, the first this that popped into mind was whatever happened on Mars must have been so powerfully unimaginable. To flatten out a planet to that extent, where the vast majority of the remains and rubble look like they can fit in the palm of your hand is just......unbelievable. I'll be looking at this one for awhile.
Thanks for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

More
8 years 3 months ago #3764 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Video 368: Interesting Martian Artifacts?
Todd you can totally post any of my videos anytime you want buddy :) I always forget to get here on forums too. I should for some of the ones that are good. Thanks! Put up anything you thinks cool if you wish! You all rock! Love the forums are blowing up!

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: