file A few more to ponder over..

8 years 3 months ago #3729 by RONIN333
A few more to ponder over.. was created by RONIN333
See what you see !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa, ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3733 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic A few more to ponder over..
I enjoy your posts. Please keep them coming. All of these pictures, with the possible exception of number 2 below, appear to me to be manufactured stuff. Here’s my interpretation of your images:

1. UPPER LEFT: While I am unable to assign this debris an identity, I can think of NO way these shapes occurred naturally. Well, considering that woolly mammoths have been unearthed in Siberia broken and all piled up with undigested food in their stomachs from thousands of years ago, then I suppose it is possible this is some kind of undigested food, or petrified plants, or bones. However, if this interpretation is correct, then this is evidence of life on Mars…naturally.

2. UPPER CENTER: This looks kind of like a petrified Martian Rock Turtle to me. Perhaps a helmet with a protrusion from the forehead, or it’s trailing edge.

Yet, another possibility is that this is a glob of molten material that flew through the air from right to left and was streaming molten material behind it leaving a tail on it. It could have skidded across the surface as it cooled and solidified leaving its bottom part flat.

This would be evidence of some type of devastating catastrophe. This would fit with the Cosmic War Model.

3. UPPER RIGHT: This looks like some kind of beam to me, lying horizontal where it…landed. It appears to be wood to me. However, since that is unlikely…or is it?

4. MIDDLE LEFT: A “Mayan” face-mask looking left? TWO face-masks, one looking to the upper left?

5. MIDDLE CENTER: This looks to me like a glob of wires, melted wires, or something similar. Perhaps it is a piece of “electronic” machinery that was blown up and something melted onto it and covered and preserved it in this shape.

6. MIDDLE RIGHT: This looks to me like a chrome oil cap from off the top of an old straight-cylinder internal combustion engine. Maybe even an oil filter. While I doubt these, it definitely looks like a manufactured cylinder to me.

7. BOTTOM LEFT: This definitely looks like something manufactured and destroyed to me.

Thanks again!

Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by ??. Reason: 3 typos. Reset font.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: