file And more

8 years 3 months ago #3638 by RONIN333
And more was created by RONIN333
Some are from other anomaly hunters

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #3640 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic And more
1. Top Left: Not sure of the scale. Looks like a beached rowboat to me, or, more likely, perhaps a round or ovate disc viewed obliquely; perhaps some machined pieces on top. Either that or just a weird looking rock.

2. Top Middle: This looks like a terrestrial figurine to me. (Did the Martians look like us? Maybe.) It would be nice to know its scale. I did save it and rotate it thru 360° to verify this. It becomes much harder to see at other angles of rotation. :unsure: :side: :silly:

Still, there it is.

FWIW: I am getting tired of tracking faces as I see faces in almost everything.

“Faces come out in the rain, when you’re strange.”
---Jim Morrison, “The Doors.”

Then again, maybe there are faces all over Mars and maybe they are “terrestrial” in nature.

3. Top Right: A prairie dog wearing a miniature Darth Vader outfit, of course. OR, maybe an obsidian Martian telegraph pole insulator. Interesting.

4. Bottom Left: Can’t tell; just rocks?

5. Bottom Middle: Whether a piece of construction material or just a rock, the upper left surface of this looks like it has been torn irregularly from something else, either blasted by explosives or ripped by some kind of force field.

6. Bottom Right: While I am tempted to say “just rocks” here, premising my statement on my belief that Mars’ land was completely covered with arcologies and then devastated, I am going to say this is some kind of circular wall and some kind of flat manufactured material lying inside of it.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 3 months ago #3664 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic And more

More
8 years 3 months ago #3666 by RONIN333
Replied by RONIN333 on topic And more
Interesting thnx

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: