file Exciting link, Earth/Mars

8 years 9 months ago #2200 by Dawn
Exciting link, Earth/Mars was created by Dawn
:woohoo:

Hey all, hope you're all having a great Friday! I came across these videos by accident, and just had to share it with you. This is Jonathon Mark interviewing Harry Jordan, a Navy vet and art master, who modeled the Cydonia Mensa, based on imagery from the Viking Missions. He is presenting this information in light of his meeting with Bart Jordan (no relation), a musical and mathematical prodigy who predicted the Trinity Project. Bart Jordan actually met with Albert Einstein, at the age of (I think!) nine! Mr. Harry Jordan proves, mathematically, that the Cydonia Region is not just proof of past life on Mars, but is actually a message to us humans, FROM HUMANS, about nuclear dangers.

Harry Jordan shows that every major feature on the face of Mars has a corresponding feature here on Earth. The information coded in these architectural constructs can be traced all the way back to ancient human history.

The videos are about an hour long, and there's two parts, so be pop some popcorn and settle in. Mr. Jordan is a bit hard to follow, LOL, as brilliant folk sometimes are, but we're all intelligent people here on this forum, I'm sure you can figure him out. It's well worth the time invested to view it, and the interviewer, Jonathon Marks, provides the links to the supporting website. I hope you all find it as exciting as I did--I especially thought of Coach Billy when I saw this, as ancient knowledge is his specialty!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Benson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawn
  • Dawn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #2202 by Jim Benson
Replied by Jim Benson on topic Exciting link, Earth/Mars
Awesome. Amazing. Definitely worth the 2 hours.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2203 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Exciting link, Earth/Mars
I'm glad you liked it, I'm watching Mr. Mark's interview with Bart with my morning coffee! One thing that keeps popping into my head since his mention of Russian scientists is the paper that I read a couple of months ago, compiled and written by a scientist named Hatybow. LOL, I don't pretend to fully understand hyperdemsional physics, but it does explain a lot of things that western scientists consider a mystery. If you guys want, I can post a link to the Bart Jordan interview, or just the link to Jonathan Mark's website. I haven't had a chance to really examine what's on Mark's website yet, so I can't endorse it fully--I'm just impressed with the work done by the two Mr. Jordans. Also, if you're interested, I can see if I can dig up the paper on hyperdimensional physics by Dr. Hatybow (another YouTube researcher had it translated from the original Cyrillic)

• Dawn
  • Dawn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #2212 by Jim Benson
Replied by Jim Benson on topic Exciting link, Earth/Mars
I spent today watching the interview with Bart Jordan (2hrs 41 mins). The man is amazing! I wish I knew of some way of getting his work acknowledged. I think he has a lot to offer mankind.

As for Hatybow-have you heard about Crrow777. He has a bunch of videos on the lunar wave on the moon, and is interested in the Hatybow theory. I read the translation, but it is beyond my comprehension. The hyperdemensional theory is really popular among some astronomers.

Thanks again for the "introduction" to Bart and Harry Jordan.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: