file What are these objects in my moon pictures?

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #636 by vsl67
Hi these pictures were taken last night while others were just before christmas with a olypus 50x zoom digital camera from yard Morayfield Qld Australia
after having a closer look at them I seen some interesting anomalies
opinions welcome

i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_232954_zpsl4et0unx.jpg
File Attachment:

Circled are two objects top something that seems to floating the surface
second a cylinder /sqqare object rising obove the surface it has shadow and depth so its not likely pixilated and there are no other areas pixilated nearby
i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_233534_zpsqn1oxh5n.jpg

File Attachment:

i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_233443_zpskntr3fhk.jpg

File Attachment:

Next a strange "z" shaped wall/mountain rage although a closer look reveals an arrow head shape /shuttle like object with its nose protruding over a crater
i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150131_101758_zpsnuoo5plx.jpg
File Attachment:

i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_231400_zps5oloseqc.jpg
File Attachment:

i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_231528_zpsmwgp4ydz.jpg

File Attachment:

Finally the "?" Anomalie bottom of moon
File Attachment:
i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150129_163818_zpsrocdudyi.jpg
i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/vsl67/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150129_163818_zpsabzhcdxc.jpg
File Attachment:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by vsl67. Reason: trouble with title loosing words

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #637 by Todd
Were these pictures shot with a tripod or were they hand held?

More
9 years 2 months ago #638 by vsl67
Usually hand held leaning against something

More
9 years 2 months ago #639 by vsl67
These photos are an hour old this time they were taken away from artificial lights of the city in a remote area the camera was also set to night mode instead of Auto
They are in reverse order of zoom
They show a possible structure and tower ?

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

More
9 years 2 months ago #640 by Todd
They look good for automatic exposure zoom pics of the moon. However, the moon is very bright and the image is a couple stops overexposed which leads to an amount of image bleed.The bleed can make the dimensions look over exaggerated. The anomalies are likely large sunlit crater edges.

More
9 years 2 months ago #641 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic What are these objects in my moon pictures?
I am stunned at the amazing quality you are getting! I'm not sure if they would be crater edges or not. I am just looking in purchasing my first telescope rig but want to make sure it's compatible with pictures so I can share. Thank you for sharing and I hope you keep sharing them here!!

More
9 years 2 months ago #642 by vsl67
I get what youre saying Todd I have found excatly what your talking about I have pictures of the full moon last night they are beutiful pictures but lack closer detail due too the bright illumination
the this why the details only show in some of the pictures when the illumination is not as bad
and the same details can show in pictures at the same moon phases months aparts
However some of the details are visible to naked eye also
what is youre take on the "z" shape object witn the arrow head anomalie with its nose over the crater this cant be a image bleed ?

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: