Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4304 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Structures Near Vitruvius
Here is an additional image from AS17-P-2301 that I did not put in the Vitruvius article. This was processed from the NASA/JSC/ASU raw tif tile 7.

NASA/JSC/Arizona State University Original

There is an unusual "window pane" pattern in the terrain, four square trenches together separated by a partition (enlarged below).

NASA/JSC/Arizona State University Original
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Todd. Reason: removed typographical error

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #4334 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Structures Near Vitruvius
Hi Todd, how have you been.. when I saw the first photo at the top. I was blown away!!!! I never thought in a million years that we would see anything like this from the surface of the moon. this really is over the top, as far as structures on other planets. can you please steer me in the direction, as far as more information on this. thank you so much for posting these so we can see these things. what do you think they are??? I am still trying to wrap my mind around what I'm looking at here. LOL.LOL. I am completely AMAZED!!!! at this. Thanks Todd.. ben..

benny67

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
8 years 1 month ago #4336 by Todd
Thanks Ben. :cheer: I hope you've been doing well. I think the ASU Apollo raw tif scans have been the best in terms of ground view resolution, that's especially the case in the AS17 pans of the Taurus / Littrow and Vitruvius area.
wms.lroc.asu.edu/apollo/browse
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben evans, Dawn

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #4337 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Structures Near Vitruvius
thank you Todd, I haven't had much time to catch up on what's been happening on the forum for the last couple months, as I just got out of the hospital yet again, this time for stroke symptoms, and something called a TIA, but I'm still here kicking LOL. I just could not believe my eyes what I was looking at on the lunar surface of the moon!!! I am still very excited!!! about this. thank you for posting these as they are now in my collection. hope all is going well your way Todd, Ben..

benny67

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
8 years 1 month ago #4477 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Structures Near Vitruvius
Oh Ben, I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather--I've been out of pocket the last couple of months myself. Just had to respond to your TIA comment...been there, done that. I made it back (most of the way, LOL!) so I hope you're doing okay now. Cheers!

More
8 years 1 month ago #4480 by Todd

I've been out of pocket the last couple of months myself.

I'm sorry to hear that.:( I hope you're felling better.:)

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: