file RAHU, THE DARK SUN, Invisible Planetary Bodies/Discs in the Firmament ?

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3527 by NASA Lies
Been researching Flat Earth lately and many other Topics such as Solar/Moon Eclipses.
Now, for the record I've never believed that present explanations for Eclipses made any sense, and this trickles down to earth tides, earth gravity pull and other subjects.

Well heres a video that shows you Lunar Eclipses are NOT caused by the SUN, but mysterious INVISIBLE bodies!?
There indeed seems to be a lot more to our Moon yet to be discovered.
Check it Out!

Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by NASA Lies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NASA Lies
  • NASA Lies's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #3528 by Todd
The "invisible body" passing the moon at the 12:05 mark is likely a slight lunar reflection from the telescope refractor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badsneaker, retro78

More
8 years 3 months ago #3609 by Dawn
I have a question. If the Earth is flat, and we perceive the Sun to rise and set every day, we perceive it to go under the "disc", right? So, at the poles, as the season nears the time when they have no true darkness for a couple of months straight, why does the Sun appear to "walk the horizon"--timelapse video shows that it races along the horizon without ever truly setting. Does the flat-Earth theory have an explanation for that phenomenon? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: retro78

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3623 by retro78
hello nasa lies,

I appreciate you questioning important stuff/ knowledge.
This is also what i think more people should do

but, I would have to totally disagree with the maker of this video, for textlenght wise i'm not going to explain why in this( perceived) 3-dimensional universe the heavenly bodies must be spheres.
Granted; there are yet a lot of paradigms that have to be dealt with by mankind, but everyone must agree by now that the earth is NOT the centre of the universe.
Proposing that sun, moon and all the other stars and planets are discs, must mean the we are the center of the universe, because therein lies the conclusion that all discs are facing the earth flat side front at all times.

my 5 cents, thanks
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by retro78.

More
8 years 3 months ago #3642 by NASA Lies
My initial thoughts were along the same line, but then when you see multiple 'discs', and take into account what the 'ancients' reportedly have seen, just makes you wonder more doesnt it. I doubt NASA will ever admit to 'their' existence (if).
Here's hoping someone, somewhere can investigate this more.

• NASA Lies
More
8 years 3 months ago #3644 by NASA Lies
Hey no worries and thankyou, we're all after the correct answers right.!?
Theres a plethora of experiments and tests for Globe-Earth and Flat-Earth.
One scientific experiment comes to mind ...
Airy's Failure" experiment.

This of course proves beyond a doubt(?) Earth does not move in our presently accept Planetary System.
And following up, Earth's Horizon as viewed by anyone is Flat, atleast to 150miles.
The idea that Earth being a Globe of any sort is fast dieing.
This of course leads to questioning the Sun/Moon, Size and Distances, and their shape.
The measurements of which are smashed by simple Geometry.

• NASA Lies
More
8 years 3 months ago #3645 by NASA Lies
I hope I've seen all of those 'Arctic' and 'Antarctic' time lapse videos now myself...
First of all none of those videos state Global Coordinates, nor altitude thats provable, really.
But lets accept them as factual ok.
Firstly they are perhaps upto 700km from the POLE, or 0' LAT (or 180'LAT)
Secondly as the Sun moves SOUTH to the TROPIC OF CAPRICORN (Southern 'Hemisphere' for example)
, it will be the closest it can be to the WEBCAM, or Arctic Circle (or Antarctic).
This gives the Webcam its Best view, with the Sun at its HIGHEST POINT for the Time of Year.
My Third Point here is that the North Polar region is CENTRAL to the FLAT EARTH and Sun Rotates Around YOU.
While in the Southern Polar region, the Sun will only Pass Across half the Sky in your NORTHERLY Direction.
My Fourth and Final point is a sceptical one in that the WebCam Starts and Stops over a period, and is not 24hrs Continous.

It can be hard to grasp what each video presenter is trying to Convey.
Watch them all, imagine yourself there, on the Flat Polar Region, and it does make sense.

The Killer thing to note here is that the SOUTH POLAR VIEWER should also see the SUN rotate around them,
but they dont!, it cant, NOT on a Flat Earth.

So, we have to accept the videos as truthful, either way.
Hope that helps

• NASA Lies
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: