file The Builders

4 years 2 months ago #15412 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
Comparing one frame of MrPMBB333's video.

And a picture from this previous post

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #15414 by tika
More related news. On the Strange Things channel.

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #15450 by tika
Before i add anything other than "I noticed something and now others are reporting it". I have to make a couple of videos to explain and show clearly what details and structures I am looking for and why these are very much there. I am not used to make videos, so it will take me some time. It should be ready in a few days.

In the meantime let's have a look at 2 more events that happened last week. This phenomena could not do better if it was trying to attract our attention,

Both events were published by MrMBB333. The first one involves a rather explicit cloud formation. At 5.12 in the video below - see 'sources'.

The second event happened on Feb 28th, and also features a cloud-like formation, and flashes. Only problem is that this took place in orbit, way beyond our atmosphere, so what looks like clouds cannot possibly be clouds,in the conventional sense of the term. These things should not be there at all.

MrMBB333's focus is on a object apparently leaving our planet. There are some flashes during the event. Let's have a closer look at those flashes...

There were multiple flashes from this one area in the foreground, here are two of them:

And the object in movement.

Sources

Around the 5:12 marker.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by tika. Reason: Restored links to videos

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #15737 by tika
Sorry for the rather long hiatus... It was not yet time.

Then I got sick with the thing that running around....

Fortunately, Like the vast majority of people, I pulled through with rather mild symptoms, even though it was a bit scary at times. I suggest you pack you medicine cabinets with your grandma's favorite recipes for the flu. Lots of vitamin C, whatever will raise your pH to an acceptable level, Eucalyptus or something similar to ease breathing, I used lavender and thyme essential oils on my moustache and that worked great, but vaporub or similar should work great as well . Let fevers do their job, that's vital, and they're not dangerous under 40°C (105°F). Take vitamin D today, don't wait.

Quinine (that's what made old-style cough syrups taste so bitter) + zinc (a good steak) have always been good medicine for the flu, dengue fever, yellow fever and many other viral infections... NO SUGARS. Get informed on these on one of the many health sites on the web, or from a doctor who has some common sense, depending on your situation. This virus is a lot less deadly than what some bad actors hoped for, so remember that fear negatively affects your immune system. But it still is very contagious, as most people who carry do not know they have it, since it won't make them sick at all. Having a plan and and having the ingredients on hand will make you feel in control, and that's half the battle.

That's how I managed. It lasted 8 days for me, That's all I have to say about that.

I will be releasing a couple of videos during the day, and I also have a couple of sites I wanted to discuss in queue....

Take good care of yourself...

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 3 months ago #15738 by tika
While I prepare videos, have a look at the latest sighting of what looks at first like UFOs in formation...

This sighting was reported today by Third Phase of the Moon.

A closer look reveals that it is a single structure, visible, yet not quite entirely solid. Weird, but that's what this research is leading to....

Screen grabbed from this video:

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #16178 by tika
Quote:

"Astronomers have discovered a “celestial highway” to travel through the Solar System much faster than was previously possible. The development raises the prospect of rapidly sending crafts across vast swathes of space."

"The team observed the dynamical structure of the routes, which form a connected series of arches inside what’s known as space manifolds that extend from the asteroid belt to Uranus and beyond"

www.rt.com/news/509282-celestial-highway-solar-system/
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by tika. Reason: editor issues.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #16293 by tika
From the ISS live feed. Are they conducting experiments?

Watch the full video by "Anomalies and The Real Deal" on YT, since this is a dynamic event.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: