file Hey All - Sorry it's been quite a while!

5 years 3 weeks ago #14635 by Glitch_Neo
Hey All - Sorry it's been quite a while! was created by Glitch_Neo
Hi everyone, Sorry it's been so long!!

I have had a really crappy 6 months or so, My dad was confirmed with cancer again and loads of other stuff happening in my personal life away from the imaging side of things!

So my humble apologies for leaving it sooooo long!

I have continued to work on the images at gigapan and flickr - but have just been popping the odd post on facebook groups to share!

Glad to find my way back here for some sanity! I hope everyone is well?

Thought I had better get my arse back over here and start posting again! lol

RocketDawg, sorry I have only just read your message! Citizen Quasar, I you haven't stopped with the great posts and links, Todd your pans rock!

Neal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #14636 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Hey All - Sorry it's been quite a while!
Hi Glitch, welcome back.B) I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I hope everything works out for the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #14637 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Hey All - Sorry it's been quite a while!
Thanks Todd,

It's been a testing few months, but fingers crossed as my dad had has kidney & Urethra from the offending side removed on April the 1st and things seem to have gone well :cheer: He's an old battle axe mate, tougher than I am for sure!! They don't make em' like they used too!

Glad to be back - Facebooks a weird place to share images and ideas, so many folks want to jump on everything and put you down!

The flip side has been getting some great exposure to my work and other folks work too, which is great > Just the trolling and in house fighting that gets me lol say no more.

I have managed to get onto the othersideofmidnight twice as a caller - And getting to know Keith and Andrew Currie has been a pleasure with them encouraging me quite a lot.

Todd I take it you have seen Keiths recent work on the Curiosity site / HiRISE pans? WOW .... I'm hitting hardware issues with anything too large - My PC is 12 years old this year!! lol

Thanks for the welcome back

Regards

Neal

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #14648 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Hey All - Sorry it's been quite a while!

Todd I take it you have seen Keiths recent work on the Curiosity site / HiRISE pans? WOW ....

Yes, they are real mind-blowers.:blink: Here are the links for those who haven't seen them.

api.gigapan.org/galleries/13462/gigapans/213105
api.gigapan.org/gigapans/215016
api.gigapan.org/gigapans/215113

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #14651 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Hey All - Sorry it's been quite a while!
Hey Neal I am sending my prayers and positive energy. Cancer is never fun. I have been checking out all the posts on facebook. It gets crazy over there. I am glad I have Maria to keep my group moderated for me. SO much craziness gets posted in those groups. That is why I love our group here. Wish some of the wallflowers would jump on in but sometimes maybe that is not what we want.

I remember when I was down in DC at the Space Science Week and I had my press package and my whatsupinthesky.com badge with my picture and all. Alan Stern from New Horizons just happened to be at the john next to me during the break.. Washed the hands and came out and I introduced myself and the website and he told me that he knew who I was and the website. SOOOOOO some of our wallflowers I think watch what we are thinking and gauging the public.

Much love to you and your father.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #14652 by ??
I am sorry to hear about the cancer. I send my best wishes. Also, FWIW, there is a cancer cure video series I am watching right now that may be of some help. It is currently on part 3 of 7 right now. Here is the link:

go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/eastern-medicine/episode-3/?utm_campaign=eastern-medicine&utm_medium=email&utm_source=opt-ins-ttac&utm_content=episode-3-4-5-19-11:55pm

These are YouTube videos and the way I download them is to play the video from this site by left clicking my mouse to play them and then right clicking my mouse and selecting "COPY VIDEO URL," the first selection, pasting the video url in the address bar in another tab to play it in a downloadable format and then downloading it with a YouTube downloader, many of which are free on the internet.

In America, the only cancer treatments accepted are surgery, chemo-therapy, and radiation treatment. I am big on seeking alternative treatments because my grandfather, who did not smoke, died of lung cancer 15 months after surgery and my father, after surgery, chemo, and then being declared cured, got cancer again and died after chemo-therapy sl-o-o-o-w-ly killed him.

I hope this link helps. Best wishes!
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by ??.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 weeks ago #14653 by ??
Here is the YouTube link to the available videos:

www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0Ff6iAdp-D6p8Nj-59yYQ

I tried to attach parts 1 & 2 but I was unable to. If they are wanted then perhaps I could email them. In any case, their titles are:

1. Eastern Medicine_ Journey Through ASIA - Episode 1 _ Japan – Land of the Rising Sun
2. Eastern Medicine_ Journey Through ASIA - Episode 2 _ Taiwan – The Beautiful Island

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: