file Uhh...

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #13923 by ??
Uhh... was created by ??
What happened to the WUITS instant messenger? :woohoo:

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by ??. Reason: Added image. Reset font.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #13924 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Uhh...
When I upgraded the PHP to 7.0 the old version threw up error messages. Once I update the forum and figure out what happened with the Community Builder + JCEConnect I am hoping I can add either a new robust messaging system or get our old one back working again with some new updates. Good looking out. I see you cant get much past our users. Had 4 emails so far from people. :)

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #13942 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Uhh...

The forum, besides being very sluggish today, MUCH more than usual, is very difficult for me to log into now, requiring several s-l-o-o-o-o-w password resets. Now that I am in, I am having difficulty posting images too. Maybe I'm just not holding my mouth right.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by ??. Reason: Corrected typo. re-attached images. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #13962 by ??
The forum would not show this post in the 'Recent Posts'...so I posted it here.

Attachments:

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #13965 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Uhh...
I swear it seems like the government is really giving Elon shit lately. He basically is delivering more goods to the ISS then NASA as well as putting more Satellites in orbit. SpaceX can do it MUCH cheaper. The Russian Space agency is delivering our Astronauts. It really has become a joke. NASA that is. The latest Tesla ELECTRIC Roadster hits Zero to 60 in 1.9 Seconds, 250-MPH Top Speed, 620-Mile Range. 620 MILES! The OIL BARONS don't like Elon and what he is doing. More and more this seems aparent. If you watch the Joe Rogan interview he takes one hit of a cigar mixed with marijuana. Then talks about how he never enjoyed it and doesn't do it. The SEC hit him recently. It just seems like we take our genius' and if they don't work for the government they are thrown to the wolves.

More
5 years 5 months ago #13967 by ??
OK. Point well taken. So why does the thread not appear in the 'Recent Topics?"

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #13968 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Uhh...

OK. Point well taken. So why does the thread not appear in the 'Recent Topics?"

It does for me.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: