file Is this really a reptilian

6 years 3 months ago #11564 by tika
Is this really a reptilian was created by tika
Just saw this video from Roger Spur, the mudfossil univerity guy. I really don't see the same thing he does, I see something different.

I left this comment on yt:

3:06 Just below the skin, and though holes in it. Aren't these gears? Doesn't look like bone nor flesh to me. Where the lower 'lip' meets the face. If you follow the crease down the neck. Meet bump, it's obviously something else, but the horizontal arrangement that's left of there makes me think of the wheels of a steam locomotive.

It would be nice to post a link to your sources. If science cannot advance the old way, open source it. Open-source, and the quasi immediate peer review that comes with it works very well in other domains, it is based more on common sense and double checking than supposed merit. It also provides some strong "editorial' control to the core research team.

I also see more strange gear works near the nostril and eye area. Anyway, that's what I see. What do you see?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11568 by tika
Replied by tika on topic Is this really a reptilian
In case you missed something...

Mental ;) note : I am starting to see what the size difference may be all about.... Maybe. There is a way to fix this that would benefit us all. But a full understanding of the situation is necessary. It may take a small amount of time if done carefully.

At the same time I'm not a guru. all I know is that what we uncover, are usually more questions. We're either becoming too sophisticated or dumber with time.

I will soon post something about the Colossus of Memnon, which I believe were of a similar nature and had probably the same purpose.

Is this way of presenting how I understand the pic OK? I know, the image quality is _very_ bad, but that's more than often the case. Suggestions and criticism are more than welcome.

Peace.

_Any_ sensible response to any of the 6 or 7 subjects in this post will be greatly appreciated. Plus one for the last sentence.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by tika.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ??

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #11574 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Is this really a reptilian
As I see it the next logical step is to do a DNA analysis of this thing. Until a DNA analysis is done it's anyone's guess. If organic, that could be hair on top of it's head making it some kind of reptillian-mammal hybrid.

It could be stone. Just to be on the safe side, I lean toward 'stone.' if it is stone then it looks to me like it is wearing a hoodie.

The motto of this forum is "I see what I see and you see what you see" AND it's corollary "You see what you see and I see what I see."

FWIW: There are ancient stone figures of lizard people mentioned in this forum thread HERE in post #10350.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ??. Reason: Corrected post referenced post number.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 2 months ago #11577 by tika
Replied by tika on topic Is this really a reptilian
It's a fossil. It is stone now.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #11579 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Is this really a reptilian
Thank you for correcting me. I used the wrong word. I should have used the phrase "not a fossil" instead of the word "stone." Being used to contrasting some images as "manufactured" versus "stone" in some other posts, I said "stone" when I should have said "not a fossil." I do apologize. Thanks again for correcting me.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: