file Russia spy ship located near U.S. submarine base in Connecticut

7 years 2 months ago #7761 by ben evans
Hi everyone, if you go to my "Facebook" page. I have been following the (third world war) as well as writing many articles about it, and how this will start to take place. I have something called a HEADS UP!!!! for whenever we have a big event such, as this one. after doing this for many years!!!!! I have learned much about president Putin, and the one thing I learned quick was that this man is very (intelligent) as well, as always at least three steps ahead in the way he thinks. both, as president, and as a military leader. right now I believe Putin, is testing Trump, to see how he responds to the Russian, spy ship off the coast of Delaware, USA.. this is my Facebook.. email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I hope to see you there.. this is the video of the Russian, spy ship Loaded with surface to air missiles, in Delaware, United States I highly recommend that you watch this, as things are starting to now get out of control. all it is going to take is a tiny mistake, and we could see Nuclear ICBM'S being launched from Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, and the United States protecting herself.. as well as many other nations from all around the world..as well. thank you all "god bless" Ben..

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: