file X-Files has been amazing!

8 years 2 months ago #3896 by WillFarrar
X-Files has been amazing! was created by WillFarrar
Wow anyone else watching the latest X-Files series. There are supposed to be 6 episodes all together and the first three sure have not disappointed me at all! It seems like we have all these things coming out like Childhood's End which was amazing and a 3 day series on SyFy. I recommend anyone not checking them out if you get a chance to! Check them out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• WillFarrar
  • WillFarrar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #3901 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic X-Files has been amazing!
I'm going to check them out in a few days. I watch all sci-fi for better or worse, usually worse. I lean towards the Philip K. Dick / Harlan Ellison stuff. They did a formidable job on Childhood's End, I'd still like to see Rendezvous with Rama more though. Supergirl had dying Mars on there the other day.

More
8 years 2 months ago #3904 by retro78
Replied by retro78 on topic X-Files has been amazing!
i agree that the 1e two eps were awersome, the 3rd and latest ep not so much , i was a bit disapointed, it was not in the line a la x-files, a bit childish imo...

Childhood's end on the other hand, What an awesome mini-series WOW ..
Sci Fi channel is not doing budgetcuts i see, great work they are doing lately!

another show from sci fi im watching : The Expanse ... which is hands down best sci-fi show in ages..
Its set in the future where we have colonised mars, and we are working/ mining in the belt .Political stress between humans on earth , mars and Ceres station is leading to a awesome development in the show
I highly recommend that show !!

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: