file First low orbit shot from ceres

8 years 4 months ago #3349 by MOZR505
Replied by MOZR505 on topic First low orbit shot from ceres
But on the bright side nasa has leaked alot to the point that it's brought all of us here together on Will's website. Now all that's left is to educate the world pinky...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dongrizzly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3350 by MOZR505
Hey Don, I'm interested on your opinion on THE CHAOS forum my brother posted.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3353 by Dongrizzly
Replied by Dongrizzly on topic First low orbit shot from ceres
I had to go and check it out. It is an interesting question posed but personally I believe depending where you live on this planet chaos is already in full swing. Hell for some people that is there only way of life. But say if some outside body did make itself known on a global wide mass scale to os there will be those that can't cope because there belif system will be shattered and unfortunately they won't make it. But in truth I think an outside power would be the only real way to unite all of man kind. Kinda like how Ronald Ragan mentioned a while ago.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3355 by MOZR505
I really enjoyed the short mini series CHILDHOOD END on SYFY.. really good theory on how it could happen

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: