file Weathered sculptures on Mars ?

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #1060 by Wilson
Weathered sculptures on Mars ? was created by Wilson
Lots of other stones that looked worked.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Wilson. Reason: Title

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1066 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Weathered sculptures on Mars ?
Thank you Wilson! I was going through some of the anomalies you've found on these images, then watched one of Angela Davis' videos, last night. My grown son was sitting next to me, and saw something that got his attention. Next thing you know, he grabbed the sides of his head and yelled, "Now you've got me looking for those darned things!" (meaning anomalies). He was an image analyst for the Navy, then spent a couple of years in photography, so he knows his stuff. He's teaching me to use Gimp. LOL, he admitted he now understands my near obsession with Mars. You, Wilson, helped kick that off! Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1072 by Wilson
Replied by Wilson on topic Weathered sculptures on Mars ?
Yes that's how it started for me, I was just going to have a look, now I cant stop. LOL

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1073 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Weathered sculptures on Mars ?
that's awesome Jane, it kind of reminds me of my oldest son. I am just a mars guru I love mars, and mars anomalies, and anything to do with mars. I guess you could say it's my passion, but anyway I was watching a video that Will did about the rope saw found on mars, and my oldest son was walking by, and asked what I was watching I told him a video about mars well he watched for a couple minutes then it turned into an hour lol now he is hooked on mars almost as much as me lol.

benny67

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1078 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Weathered sculptures on Mars ?
Aww, that's awesome, Ben! LOL, my boys were the ones that gave me the "red pill", got me to thinking outside the box, so to speak. Now, I'm so far out of the box, I can't even SEE the box anymore! I bet you guys have a lot of fun with it, and that's #1 in my book. Anything that brings family together, begins dialogs...all thanks to Will, Chris over at Mars Anomalies, all the researchers. Cheers, and give everyone a hug for me! :lol:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: