file Cool site on nebulas and ??? anomaly.

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14927 by tika
Found this cool site you might like today.

astrosurf.com/jjr/nebuleuses.html

That has high quality and definition images of various nebulas.

I was looking at this one, M8, aka NGC 6523.

And noticed this odd detail.

Just thought it looked odd. Quite odd, actually.

Yes, this investigation into nebulas is part of my research on the Builders... This nebula is better seen zoomed out a bit.

link to the hi-definition image:
astrosurf.com/jjr/nebuleuses/M8.Ha.ST2000XM.html
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #15251 by tika
Replied by tika on topic Cool site on nebulas and ??? anomaly.
I'm adding this to this tangent project to the Builders. I am not tghe only one to see there may be something there.

I'm putting the subject on the back burner for now. The implications are difficult to comprehend at this early point in the research. And there is more concrete evidence to show, and hopefully get some traction for more study. In science, you can only start to measure and classify things when you know what you are looking at.

Beautiful picture shot by By Donna L Plumas, Manitoba, Sept 2, 2019

I got this from the excellent MrMBB333. His segment on the picture starts at the 5:00 mark.

Source:
www.mrmbb333.com/
from MrBBB333's 'Sky Phenomena Photo Gallery' drive.google.com/open?id=1l_DGAPajx9ukx0EhUkdAgDZaVPItW3k2
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #15252 by tika
I'm adding this zoomed _out_ version, it reduces the pixelization effect.

Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #15292 by tika
This is probably just a coincidence.

This caught my eye, so I make a note of it. That's it, that's all. The snapshot is from tonight's Alien Hunter première, which is a nice place to chat. Unfortunately, no reference # on the picture. This probably not important anyway. To sort later.

Detail I found interesting:

Compare with, from first post:

They're not identical, they are similar enough.

Source:
Alien Hunter's video:
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by tika. Reason: Changed image for easier viewing.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #15317 by tika
The Radcliffe Wave.

Interesting background info on these nebulas in this very recent and unexpected discovery. The nebulas are arranged in a decaying sine wave pattern quite close to our the Sun. Not as a distant arc as previously thought.

Anton Petrov's excellent video on the subject.

More in-depth technical discussion, including interview of the astronomers from Dr.Becky on YT

Her comments from 18:04 are interesting... The geometry of the structu[...] re is qute striking. Also what is said at 20: 30: "We just crossed it, 13 million years ago... [...] And it must have left some mark on the planet.".

Intriguing, to say the least.

Dr Becky's YouTube Channel
Anton Petrov's YouTube Channel
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #15393 by tika
This is embarassing. I really did not want to get into this, but I must. Rocks are one thing, they can be touched, they are rather concrete. I can see one giant anomaly from my window, It sits on top of the Pyreneans and goes on for maybe 20 mlles...That's already big. Too big for some (many!) to wrap their head around, even though it is very small to the scale of the Earh.

But this is very large, to say the least.

Here is the original image, from ESA. the quality of this jpeg is NOT what we should expect from ESA, for the money we give them. They probably have the same reason as JPL I'm guessing, a quick count gave me at least 50 points of interest .to look at closely.

The star-formation region in this image, centred around –70º longitude in galactic coordinates, is located in the Carina neighbourhood, home to the glorious Carina Nebula. Located some 7500 light-years away, Carina is one of the largest clouds of gas and dust in the plane of the Milky Way. It hosts the famous Eta Carinae, one of the most luminous and massive stellar systems in our galaxy.

I had been resting my eyes, and taking my mind off of this for a week or so, and I was simplty doing a bit of cleanup in my files today, not even looking for stuff....

It's actually difficult to isolate aniomalies when they are so tightly packed togethen. So I circled some points that would be easier for most people to start with.

The other reason I find this embarassing, is that there are already too many weird things that have happened to me, an possibly to other anomaly hunters out there. Plus the Horus thing, and as an engineer, I would have liked to keep things a 'rational' as possible. I am quite certain by now, these are he same builders... But the scale is beyond anything we can imagine ourseves ever achieving. As for the purpose of it, your guess would be as good as mine, and we'd probably be way off the mark.

This would be a lot simpler if we weren't in the midst of a 5D event (This little monkey showed me the way, after all), and if JPL wasn't tied to satanists by its founder Jack Parsons, and if the masons weren't into Isis. Don't look at me, I'm not the one building oblelisks everywhere I go.

Here I tried to map out the general structure of the 'object' Which really broughft out the anomaly circled in the think line that was supposed to be orange, but came out red and yellow... That is also embarassing... :) Anyway, these markers are there to show where to look on the original...

Make sure you have a good look ate the blue area, center of the image. Use you best monitoir as the hues are very subtle. You may want to play with different white temperatures if your monitor supports it.

As "embarassing" as these observatios are. I truly believe thet we have to look up there if we ever want to find out who or what the builders are. We'll find out soon for sure. I am more and more certain our species has already ad contact with them before, and the list of suspects is not that long.

As always: The image viewer on this site is not so good. I suggest you donwload the image and explore from there with you favorite photo viewer.

Soiurce: www.esa.int/ESA_Multimedia/Images/2018/03/Chaotic_web_of_filaments_in_a_Milky_Way_stellar_nursery
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: