file A very special day. 11-11-11

5 years 5 months ago #13916 by WillFarrar
A very special day. 11-11-11 was created by WillFarrar
I posted this about an hour ago on Facebook and it has gone viral thanks to Billy Carsen and some other shares. I wanted to share it with my WUITS family as well.

“11/11/11 2018 = 2+0+1+8 = 11 : Today is a very special day on our calendar. Most people see 11:11 on the clock and make a wish. Well today’s numerology will not repeat itself again in most of our lifetimes. Today is the day to decide to work harder towards your dreams. Today is a good day to forgive those whom you hold grudges for. Today is a good day to pickup the phone and apologize to that person you know deserves it. Today is the day to stop feeding in to the controlled Blue pill / Red pill, Right side / Left side world that by design has torn so many of us apart. Today is an excellent day to realize that we have more in common as humans than we do differences. Today is the perfect day to begin or continue to find your own personal truth. Hopefully you already have been working towards everything I listed and the day is just like any other day! - Much love to you all and if you just happen to see 11:11 on a clock today.... Make sure you make your wish extra special!”

Much love to you all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• WillFarrar
  • WillFarrar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #13917 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic A very special day. 11-11-11
Well said.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: