file Joe Rogan and Elon Musk smoke pot and reflect.

5 years 7 months ago #13521 by WillFarrar

I have always been a big advocate of drug legalization and treatment instead of our current system of punishment. Elon Musk being one of the leaders in forward thinking sat down with Joe Rogan and had a wonderful glimpse into the mind of Elon. This is worth the watch. You have to love his Occupy Mars shirt!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ??, Glitch_Neo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• WillFarrar
  • WillFarrar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #13523 by ??
To be fair to Elon, all he did was sniff the joint, which did contain tobacco also, to determine what it smelled like; and then he tasted it to determine what it tasted like.

Elon tasted the joint by taking a medium-sized puff and then let the puff out without inhaling it...much like a wine taster spitting out the wine being tasted after swishing it around in the taster's mouth. B)

As for the whiskey, did you see Elon put that whiskey glass in his mouth in this video? I didn't.
:dry:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ??. Reason: Changed text, significantly. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #13526 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Joe Rogan and Elon Musk smoke pot and reflect.
Same here. I rarely drink. The only time that I will would be during an occasion or football game. I would rather smoke marijuana any day over drinking. To each their own though. I am very much a libertarian and believe that we should have the right in a free society to put whatever we wish into our bodies just as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

Much love to everyone! I am in the process of moving my computer and music setup to the Master bedroom of my house. I can no longer work from home and sleep in the same room. I have been reading a lot about others who work from home and they all have the same issues and it is recommended to have a special spot to work from. So the background in my videos should be changing soon. I do believe this will allow me to once again focus in on my passions and produce much more. As of now I spend all day working if I do not visit any of our programs at work and spend the rest of the time falling back into work or a project without actually getting anything completed. Thank you all again for keeping the pages up to date with all of the posts! I come here to get my Space news and to check the gigapans everyone has been making. The forums receive the most hits under my Analytics page each month. There are a lot of wallflowers that seem to poke in each week and spend anywhere from 20 to 50 minutes in the forums. If it wasn't for about 5 or 6 of you all the website and information pipeline wouldn't exist! Much gratitude towards our "off social media" club here. It is great to not have to rely on the "Groups" and such on facebook to find great information. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

• WillFarrar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #13532 by ??

Thomas Jefferson takes a long deep drag off the joint, holds it in for a few seconds, exhales, hands the joint to George Washington, who is sipping on some of his very own homemade whiskey, and says "Imagine that, George."

Now everyone at SpaceX will probably have to pee in a cup. Elon1 Musk will pass the pee test because, like Bill Clinton before him, Elon Musk did not inhale.

1 I pronounce “Elon” “Ellon,” kind of like “Ellen” DeGeneres.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by ??. Reason: Changed font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #13973 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Joe Rogan and Elon Musk smoke pot and reflect.
Yeah this one doesn't show up for me either! Strange!

• WillFarrar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #14010 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: