lightbulb The Truth or lack thereof in current science

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #819 by WayneR
Science today is so important for new discoveries but I have become pretty jaded with any information coming from so called mainstream science because the people doing the work are tailoring their work to fit into niches that their grantors wont have issue with.

In other words instead of comming out and saying that they see structure (what I see) or even natural formations (still screams life of some kind, coral is alive) in Wills newest video they go totally out in left field and talk about things like the possibility of clouds forming 2 million years ago. It's usless and boring when we have hundreds of pictures right in front of us and the only people saying anything are the people without the big government grants. To me that is a profound bastardization of the whole curiosity mission.

People (paid scientists) too scared to say whats really on their minds for fear of losing their grant money and not being able to continue their work, but what they fail to realize is that by folding to the pressure of possible backlash from speaking their minds they have lost their credibility. They instead keep the funding and go for the safe science and jump on the bandwagon with all the other pc science cowards and do some obscure low cost project pocjet the funds and bash anyone with a fresh oerspective. Or worse yet ridicule them into obscurity.

I'd love to know how many great ideas we've lost due to pressure from the boot licking science cronies who are afraid of losing status, funding or both and rather subvert their own work to match the mainstream nothingness that is science today.

Sirry I had a few run on sentences but im in the hosoital getting 3mg of dilaudid every 2 hours for pain and I really don't feel like fixing it. LOL
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by WayneR. Reason: too much pain medication
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #820 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic The Truth or lack thereof in current science
Love this post my friend! Delaudid and all! I hope youare doing okay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: