file Hey there! Strange Anomaly -Curiosity's Micro-cam

9 years 3 months ago #549 by Death Implies Life
Hey there! Strange Anomaly -Curiosity's Micro-cam was created by Death Implies Life
Hello there everyone, I just joined the forum and figured I'd give everyone a little introduction of myself; anyways. my name is Alex Kozeich and I've been researching our sister-planet Mars for a good few years now, and the things I have found along with others in my opinion, are absolutely conclusive evidence that there is or once was life on Mars.
The thing is, I certainly believe NASA and the other space agencies alike have known this for some time now, but have withheld it from the public for various reasons. I'm hoping with all of our combined efforts that eventually NASA will come forward, because with the evidence we have gathered raises many questions for them, such as; why land in barren wastelands when there are so many interesting spots on mars? Why, would you literally incinerate possible extra-terrestrial lifeforms? Why has the rover strolled past so many incredibly interesting spots that should have been tested? (such as this photo here- mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00551/mcam/0551MR2233051000E1_DXXX.jpg ) I leave you all with a few photos- photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA03485_modest.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00193/soas/rdr/ccam/CR0_414622941PRC_F0060000CCAM01193L1.PNG (Mars sand-dollar symmetry?)
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00192/mcam/0192MR1019029000E1_DXXX.jpg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: