file Mars Microbe Probably Not, Curiosity Team Says

9 years 3 months ago #539 by ben evans
I don't know what to think about nasa anymore it seems like anything, and everything that is suggested to nasa is either a no, unlikely, probably not, or it's in your brain. as humans are programed this way. I agree to a certain point. yes we are born this way, and yes we see things that may look like it's really there, but nasa takes things overboard sometimes. just like this "suggestion" made by Nora Noffke, a geobiologist, and she stressed repeatedly that this was just a "hypothesis" so nasa took that, and ran with it because that's what nasa wants to have spill across the globe to the people. so basically what we see on mars such as: very defined "wheels", and "axle" or things such as: a "rope saw" witch is personally my favorite photo that will did a while back, is not there!!! we don't see it. what the hell is nasa thinking OMG!!! I wonder if they think trying to use the power of suggestion on millions of people is going to remove what we see that is "solid evidence" on mars. (at least to me it is) such as the rope saw. they need to inspect things further instead of drilling one hole around the site, and moving on. it's just like they did with the liquid seeping out from some rocks, (possibly water) and as far as we know they drove right on by, and did not even slow down to take a look. they are not telling us anything they won't even acknowledge an email sent to them. this is not expectable, but they get away with it because there nasa. we will have to keep are eyes open, and appreciate the photos that the rover sends out, and be very thankful for people like will, Chris, mark, and a few others out there that work very hard to show us what could "possibly" be something on mars. they do fantastic!!! work getting this out here for us. thank you everyone I just needed to let out a little steam. god bless all. ben...
news.yahoo.com/mars-microbe-traces-spotted-rover-probably-not-curiosity-140445502.html

benny67
The following user(s) said Thank You: Death Implies Life

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
9 years 3 months ago #550 by Death Implies Life
Replied by Death Implies Life on topic Mars Microbe Probably Not, Curiosity Team Says
Couldn't agree more with these words here, where the hell are our tax dollars going if we're just going to let NASA BS us time after time? It seems to me like they don't want to release the information that we're hiring them to gather, so what's the point of paying them to send these rovers and stuff out if they're just going to ignore all of the hard evidence? If they're just going to wipe away all evidence of life they have found? Like this- Before: mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/m/034/1M131201699EFF0500P2933M2M1.JPG

After NASA decides to promptly grind to dust possible life-forms: mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/m/034/1M131212713EFF0500P2959M2M1.JPG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: