file WILL, PUMAPUNKU IS AMAZING

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #524 by ben evans
WILL, PUMAPUNKU IS AMAZING was created by ben evans
I am sitting here watching a documentary on Pumapunku, and I'm completely in awe at how those huge blocks were cut. they are so precise that it's hard to grasp that this was done hundreds of years ago or even longer. they were saying they really don't know how old it really is, but not only the perfectly precise cut blocks, and angels, but they also showed drilled holes right thru the rock perfectly, and holes drilled at angles too from large to small. I'm blown away at how this could be. then they discovered a stone that was laying flat on the ground, and that stone had several holes drilled in it about the size of 6mm, and were perfectly spaced apart the guys were use precision measuring tools to show just how precise everything really was, I just cannot for the life of me find any type of an answer at all of how this was done. the only reasonably answer to it would be they were cut by type of precision tools, but how??? and the intercut carvings were just unimaginable if someone had done this by hand. this is so far more advanced than anything in Egypt. hell I would go as far as saying its even a challenge for us with our technology today to make such precision cuts within a cut, and within that cut. I'm going to really do some research on this, and learn all I can about pumapunku as this is the stuff I love!!! you were not joking when you talked about pumapunku. I totally understand what you mean now between some of the things on mars compared to some of the thing from pumapunku. thanks will...

benny67
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by ben evans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
9 years 3 months ago #527 by NASA Lies
Replied by NASA Lies on topic WILL, PUMAPUNKU IS AMAZING
Puma Punku doesnt amaze me much anymore when I realised that a lot of ancient megalithic structures are simply created with ancient concrete. The Puma stones are molded like very large bricks. There is evidence of pinning and joining and as for the 'drill' holes, its easily done when the concrete is 'green'.
I'd like to know more about what destroyed Puma. Blast, Tidal Wave, something pretty powerful whatever it was.

More
9 years 3 months ago #528 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic WILL, PUMAPUNKU IS AMAZING
Will, at first I thought the stones were carved then looking more closely at them I wondered the very same as you are saying too. as the stones look to have a smoothness about them like a molded piece would look. but whoever did the work that long ago was very good at what they did lol. even with ancient concrete the stones are very fascinating still, not as much as how they were made, but what was this place, and how, and why was it destroyed, or was it simply never completed. this really got my interest of Puma Punku going. do you think this may have had something to do with the mapping of the stars? or something more like that of Stonehenge? thanks bro. ben...

benny67

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: