exclamation-circle WHATS NEW FOR 2015

9 years 4 months ago #501 by Jeff Mapes
WHATS NEW FOR 2015 was created by Jeff Mapes
With the upcoming year, I plan to make serious advances in many areas.
With the weather being cold now, investigations for Ufology have been declining. But this has given me the opportunity to consider my options to expand my research and investigation capabilities. I just recently bought new software and also my own UAV drone outfitted with the latest in live video feed technology. I plan on using the drone not only for UFO investigations, but for other aerial anomolies like chemtrail planes and anything else that i can find. When the weather warms up, dirt track racing starts in our area. For years i have raced on half-mile dirt tracks, so if you are interested in seeing some crazy side ways action on dirt, you'll find it on my youtube channel i just opened, CentralPAUFOResearch, along with all footage filmed with UFO investigations. I'd also like to feature some of the videos from WUITS so you will be hearing from me for permission first before i try to upload anything.
Also,I have already been in contact with a few locals about getting together for sky-watch meetings when the weather gets warmer. I have land high in the Appalachian mountain range that has proved epic in the past for locating and tracking anything that flies in the sky above us. So if your located in the central PA region or anywhere in the surrounding areas and you would like to get together with us this season to view and record our skies, id be more than happy to accomodate anyone interested. You can bring any equipment that you have, the more the merrier. Too many people get wrapped up in there digital devices for social reasons and don't ever take the time to actually get out and actually interact with people. Anyone who comes to our sky-watch meetings is laid back and not judgemental. No egos here, just good people with good vibes, a few acoustic guitars, and cameras rolling!
Ever since Will let me be apart of WUITS, i've been meeting great people and seeing great work out of everyone involved on here. The least i can do is try to provide a good chance for everyone to get together and do what we all love to do!
And in closing, i would like to wish everyone a happy and safe new year! I look forward to working with all of you in 2015!
Here's to finding the truth and being positive in 2015!!
Jeff M.

Jeff Mapes

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #502 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic WHATS NEW FOR 2015
Ill be up with the guitar to skywatch! THere are a lot of us on the East coast! Happy new year and great to have you aboard!

More
9 years 4 months ago #504 by Jeff Mapes
Replied by Jeff Mapes on topic WHATS NEW FOR 2015
Yessss!!!! im positive that we could have a great little session, especially if we get more of our colleagues that are on here! who knows what we may attract with the smooth sounds of our acoustics. just imagine the possibilities lol!!!!
Their has to be a musically oriented civilization out there in the cosmos!

Jeff Mapes

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: