file most important image I've seen yet

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #5689 by rkup
take a look and keep looking get your spy glass out go to paint blow it up do what you want but there it is...I love it 3rd row 1st one on top don't you love it!.. image the rest are plenty good but that first one and how about that Ace looking thing sticking out on the side of the hill 3rd row bottom...and those little what look like creatures sticking out there seem to be the same in a lot of images they look like little white blurs and I know they are not creatures but they do stand out and that box thing on top of the hill what was that all about..the one with the arrow you can just make it out but there is a perfect round hole and shinny there
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by rkup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #5987 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic most important image I've seen yet
To give credit where it's due, rkup was the first to bring this image to our attention, thanks rkup. I thought I would just drop a link in here to the other thread for reference purposes.
www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-planet-mars/2685-the-martian-statue-of-liberty

mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=1387MR0068150080701911E01_DXXX&s=1387

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: