file 10 mile spacecraft and 60 mile highway discovered

9 years 7 months ago #331 by Badsneaker
Looks to me like we are on the right track after all. How long do you think it will take for NASA to implode under the weight of its own misdirections.

NASA might have done some cool stuff, but we are paying their salaries, and they owe us the truth.

Please. Read the article and tell us what you think.

www.examiner.com/article/10-mile-spacecraft-and-60-mile-highway-discovered-1968-moon-photo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #332 by ben evans
I just read this article, and was thinking about posting it as well lol.. looks like we both think alike "will" will like that imagine two smart as hell guys in here doing the news up together lol. like I say the more we work as a team the better it will get. it was very interesting. it amazes me just how much nasa, and our government hide from us. I don't understand there logic in hiding these findings from us. people will except it or not. its not like everyone's going to drop dead from a heart attack after telling us that there is intelligent life out there. maybe there keeping it from us because of the religious community as they may feel that it would change everything that the bible says. but I sure do hope that it come before I grow to old, and pass away, as I would really like to know if there is intelligent life some where out there in the vastness of space. "thank you" for posting this article it was very good, we need more people like you, and all the people we can get to spread the word, and the discoveries that we have been discovering on a daily basis. I think that there finding much, more, and they are into mount sharp territory!!! thank you for a great article. ben...

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: