file more numbers on rock and t rex lying on side

8 years 9 months ago #1945 by Todd
Perhaps this will be helpful. ;)
www.wikihow.com/Copy-and-Paste-a-Link

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #1954 by dude
that sure looks like a t-rex fossilized. your image caught my attention since I had a posting several months ago that I called a t-rex. i'll repost it again so you can see the one I found & compare.
SOL 509
MAST CAM RT.
TIME 04:54:08
Attachments:

• dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • retired mechanical designer.
More
8 years 9 months ago #1963 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic more numbers on rock and t rex lying on side
You'll find this interesting dude. Here again (my opinion) are the little people. They have either taken carcasses, or built this T-rex from scratch, and are using this for some kind of facility. Look closely and you'll see that the T-rex is actually three heads. One is facing us and the two others are facing right and left. The T-rex is facing left, and the others appear to be some other species. All the gold-looking stuff on ground is the little people's city. There are houses, streets, and you even see a canal going through the town. Look on top of your T-rex and you'll see people standing on a deck area. You also see stairs going up to the deck. In the head facing us, there's another set of stairs going to an enclosed room with windows. Anyway that's what I see :woohoo:

Attachments:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: