file more numbers on rock and t rex lying on side

8 years 9 months ago #1924 by rkup
you can clearly see the numbers on this rock and t rex lying on side and mouth with teeth
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn, Cruisedad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #1930 by Clonen7
Replied by Clonen7 on topic more numbers on rock and t rex lying on side
Source of the images?

More
8 years 9 months ago #1931 by rkup
sorry t rex is mastcam sol 77 12:40:58 PM LMST and numbers sol 64 08:55:04 AM LMST thanks now that I can zoom in on images I started all over agaiin and Im findinding tons of cool stuff Robert K.

More
8 years 9 months ago #1932 by Clonen7
Replied by Clonen7 on topic more numbers on rock and t rex lying on side
I look in the 2 places and didn't find them.

mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?s=#/?slide=64

mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?s=#/?slide=77

Can you put the url of the 2 images?

More
8 years 9 months ago #1936 by rkup
I checked again they are from curiosityrover.com sol 64 08:55:04 AM LMST and the other same site mastcam sol 77 12:40:58 PM lmst I had to look for them myself as they are about half way down on the day they are there how do I get the url so people can go rite to the image kinda of new to me Thanks

More
8 years 9 months ago #1937 by rkup
went onto the jpl site numbers are mastcam right 2012-10-10 17:13:22 utc and the t rex same jpl mastcam right 2012_10-24 05:40:06 UTC hope this helps

More
8 years 9 months ago #1941 by jsrktp
just with a different orientation-
Attachments:

• jsrktp
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: