question-circle Underground Entrance, Outpost & Container found on Mars

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 1 month ago #11468 by RaptorZN2000
This photograph (S1801249) was taken by NASA's Mars Global Surveyor (MGS) Mars Orbiter Camera (MOC) on 2006-05-16T14:29:18.02.

NASA describes this photograph as "Moreux Crater central peak."

In the previous video I initially found what looked like a megalithic shape cut into the side of a mound on the Martian surface. It looks rectangular with parallel lines, 90 degree angles and the shadow from two sides indicates depth.

However, after some analysis and feedback from my YouTube Channel viewer Dawn, we came to the conclusion that NASA rotated the photograph by 180 degrees (probably to hide these anomalies). Like Thomas from Mars Moon Space TV found with his anomaly: mars.raptorzone.co.za/index-1.html#10d

Also, the preview image NASA provides for this photograph in Google Earth shows this anomaly looking like a megalith lying inside a crater, this image is correct.

Directly next to the megalithic block or container/structure there seems to be two underground entrances, i.e. a round opening and a square opening. Some odd pieces of material or parts are scattered around the two entrances, or are these parts of a machine or parts of some type of technology.

To the left there is another megalithic type of block with multiple sides.

Dawn furthermore noticed another anomaly I overlooked in my initial analysis, i.e. further up to the right there is another anomaly which looks like either an elaborate doorway or arch with air-lock or entrance to an underground base or habitat, or is this mangled machinery or a broken statue/s. There are pipes and tubes all over this anomaly, possibly for air and water. There also seems to be a rectangular veranda, a step, an "s" and "f" on the facade and some balls or spheres scattered about the structure. Also seen are what looks like masts and antenna's. On top of the entrance way there seems to be an air-vent.

Next to the possible doorway there is what looks like an outpost, monitoring station or machinery of sorts.

There are bent pipes or tubing all over ...

Original NASA source: viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/moc/S1801249

My Blog entry: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/03/03/underground-entrances-and-containers-structures-found-on-mars/

Where these objects part of a larger monument or structure that was destroyed in a flood decades ago? Perhaps containers/structures a doorway with air-lock to an underground base or habitat? They do not appear to have been formed by natural geological processes.

Is this perhaps the "smoking gun" that proves there is life on Mars and that the Martians live underground?

My YouTube video featuring this anomaly:

This is an UPDATE to my previous video located here:

My Mars Anomalies YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Changed Blog URL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 1 month ago #11478 by RaptorZN2000
This is an update to my previous video:

I managed to find a HiRise high-resolution photograph of the same anomalies and it shows they are natural geological formations.

HiRise - Original NASA source: www.uahirise.org/ESP_036685_2220

MOC - Original NASA source: viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/moc/S1801249

My Blog entry: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/03/03/underground-entrances-and-containers-structures-found-on-mars/

I effectively debunked my own video, LOL.

Anomaly hunting: some you win, some you lose!

In future I'll be focusing mostly on HiRise photographs.

My YouTube Video featuring the latest update in which I debunk my previous analysis:

My Mars Anomalies YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Changed Blog URL

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11479 by Todd
I moved the two threads together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: