lightbulb Semi-translucent disc on Mars

6 years 3 months ago #11277 by RaptorZN2000
Replied by RaptorZN2000 on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars
Hi there, you're so right. Anomaly hunting has become almost an addiction, it's 3 in the morning here and I've just found another anomaly ... I'll be doing a YouTube video now and I'll post it here too. This one is speculation in the extreme.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11283 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars

Regardless of what Richard Hoagland says, NASA is not under or a part of the Department of Defense. Do they work together at times? Sure. NASA is not a cabinet level position like the Secretary of Defense is, but the Administrator reports to the President. I worked there over 40 years.

It is not Richard C, Hoagland who says NASA is under the Department of Defense, it is NASA's own founding documents. All Hoagland does is reproduce these in his book. I have requested this book from my local library and I will post an accurate quote and page cite when I have a copy of it in my hand in a few days.

Have you ever read this book? Have you ever seen NASA's founding documents? Are you familiar with the "Brookings Report" ?

You worked at NASA for 40 years? That is interesting. What was you job title & what was your job description there?

NOTICE: This forum does NOT censor. However, I think I accidentally 'disappeared' the post I am responding to here, post #11274, for a few hours. This was my fault. My explanation is that the forum moderator control functions recently changed so that they are no longer WYSIWYG and I am still learning the new ropes...without an instruction manual. I do apologize for 'disappearing' post #11274 and I hope I have restored it
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by ??. Reason: Changed text. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #11286 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars
That is a crater in the Ismenius Lacus quadrangle, more specifically in Deuteronilus Mensae, known for sub-surface permafrost. It likely looks the way it does because it is a "softened" impact crater, a term used on crater morphology affected by the creep of subsurface ice.

www.psi.edu/sites/default/files/retreat/2005/turtle.pdf

www.nasa.gov/image-feature/jpl/pia21955/textures-in-deuteronilus-mensae
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More
6 years 3 months ago #11289 by RaptorZN2000
Hi Todd, thank you for the analysis and additional info. It's always great to get another point of view. Regards, Jean.

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11295 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars
Quasar ... I'm not going to post a resume' for the world to see, but I did send you a PM that hopefully answers your questions. Perhaps you can send me the same.

And I just remembered that you asked if I'd read the so-called Brookings Report. I've not read it, but I'm somewhat familiar with what it says in general. I suppose the most interesting part is that if intelligent life is discovered, that the government should withhold that information from the public for fear of major life style impacts, particularly religious. Personally, I don't agree with that conclusion, but it is what it is. The report is almost 60 years old. If it was written today, I suspect they would come to a different conclusion. It doesn't recommend "lying" per se, but rather withholding the information. There's a subtle difference.

So ... do UFOs exist (defined as visitors from other civilizations)? Hell, I don't know. It's fun to speculate and read about, but I've never seen what I thought might be one, and you can't really tell from lights in the skies. Are there other civilizations out there? Probably; statistics says there almost has to be. Was there a civilazation on Mars? Maybe, but we don't have any scientific evidence that there was. Yet.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by RocketDawg.

More
6 years 3 months ago #11299 by RaptorZN2000
Noted, thank you. I only post what I see here, I fully respect the opinions of others. They may see something totally differently to what I do which is 100% okay with me. I do this for the hobby and not to prove any points. I hope you understand that. Only having fun and sharing my discoveries. Whether ET's exist, etc. etc. is for another Forum I guess. Anyway, everything is cool on my side. Happy anomaly hunting.

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11301 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars

Noted, thank you. I only post what I see here, I fully respect the opinions of others. They may see something totally differently to what I do which is 100% okay with me. I do this for the hobby and not to prove any points. I hope you understand that. Only having fun and sharing my discoveries. Whether ET's exist, etc. etc. is for another Forum I guess. Anyway, everything is cool on my side. Happy anomaly hunting.

Yeah, I got a little sidetracked there. Keep charging ... like I said earlier, I like your blog and it's apparent you've put a lot of work into it, and I appreciate your posts here. Whether I agree with what you see is irrelevant ... you could very well be right. I kinda hope you are, actually. Wouldn't that be nice to absolutely know without doubt that a civilization existed on Mars? I can't wait til we go there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: