lightbulb Semi-translucent disc on Mars

6 years 3 months ago #11269 by RaptorZN2000
Semi-translucent disc on Mars was created by RaptorZN2000
This image (G22_026994_2170_XI_37N335W) was taken by NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) Context Camera (CTX) on 2012-04-29T21:40:24.505.

NASA describes this image as "Mid-latitude valleys in Arabia Terra."

I discovered what looks like a semi-translucent disc or saucer craft (UFO) on the Martian surface.

It does not appear to look similar to any of the craters in the vicinity. I also cannot make out any major shadows on or around the craft, thus the term semi-translucent.

Original NASA source: viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/ctx/G22_026994_2170_XI_37N335W

I used NASA's image viewer to the left of the NASA web page to view this anomaly.

It seems to be sticking over a ridge line, is it perhaps air-borne?

My Blog post for this video: mars.raptorzone.co.za/index-1.html#10w

Watch my YouTube video for this anomaly:

I also included a SOHO information update in this video for another video I uploaded prior to this one:

Other Mars anomalies at my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11271 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars
1st VIDEO: It looks to me like it could be a craft, either on the ground or aloft. At the same time, it looks to me like it could be a Barsoom ("Did you mean 'barroom?'") intelligently made structure. If this is the case, I can't decide whether it is convex, concave, or neither. One thing is for sure; it ain't a crater.

2nd VIDEO: Well, uh...uhh...hmmm.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #11272 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars
Raptor, I've breezed through your posts here and your blog, and you have done a really good job there. I can't say that I agree with most of, and possibly any of, your interpretations but you have put together a really interesting blog. And I don't believe in a "secret space program" either. Sure, the military has a space program, and much of it's classified but it's primarily surveillance (spying, if you will) satellites, optics, and the methodology for collecting such data. NASA generally doesn't deal with classified things (they do some things in concert wtih the military), but there's a lot of "For Government Use Only" because of contractor competitive reasons (you can't give one bidder a leg up over others, so internal government work is generally held closely). Nobody has sent people to Mars yet, even on an imaginary TR-3B. ;) It would be nice if it were true, but it's not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More
6 years 3 months ago #11273 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars
NASA is actually under under the Department of Defense. The details are in Richard C. Hoagland 's book Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA . I highly recommend this book

Attachments:

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11274 by RocketDawg

NASA is actually under under the Department of Defense. The details are in Richard C. Hoagland s book Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA . I highly recommend this book

Regardless of what Richard Hoagland says, NASA is not under or a part of the Department of Defense. Do they work together at times? Sure. NASA is not a cabinet level position like the Secretary of Defense is, but the Administrator reports to the President. I worked there over 40 years.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by ??. Reason: FIFY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo, RaptorZN2000

More
6 years 3 months ago #11275 by RaptorZN2000
Replied by RaptorZN2000 on topic Semi-translucent disc on Mars
Hi there, thank you for the complement. I put all this info together to form what I believe might be a giant puzzle. Some of the pieces might not fit or should not even be part of it, but who knows what's going on ... I can only speculate. Thanks again for the feedback. Regards, Jean.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11276 by RocketDawg

Hi there, thank you for the complement. I put all this info together to form what I believe might be a giant puzzle. Some of the pieces might not fit or should not even be part of it, but who knows what's going on ... I can only speculate. Thanks again for the feedback. Regards, Jean.

You are very welcome. Admittedly, a lot of the images from Mars are very intriguing. Who knows what went on there, and we may never know even after we go there and see things up close. It's all extremely interesting though, and a lot of fun to speculate about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo, RaptorZN2000

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: