lightbulb "Ancient Aliens" link on Mars (Puebloan ruins & monolith)

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 1 month ago #11258 by RaptorZN2000
This image (PSP_001752_1750) was taken by NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) HiRISE Camera on 10 December 2006 at 15:41 Local Mars time.

NASA describes this as an image as "Evidence for Water and Wind Processes in Gale Crater."

I discovered what look like Puebloan city ruins on Mars. There are at least six city remnants located to the North in Gale Crater. This is also where NASA landed Curiosity Rover (curious indeed!).

Comparisons between the ruins/structures found at Gale Crater and those found in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico show similar geometry and construction layout.

A team from NASA and University of Nebraska-Lincoln recently got together to chart the "evidence of indigenous landscapes" in the Chaco Canyon region.

Has NASA found a link between the two civilizations that built these cities in the distant past? Is there perhaps an "Ancient Aliens" connection?

Oddly, I also found what looks like a giant megalith/monolith and some broken stone artefacts/artifacts in this NASA photograph. Could this have been a monument of some kind?

Original NASA source: hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/PSP_001752_1750

To view these anomalies download one of the .JP2 file. I downloaded the Merged RGB map-projected image which is 228 MBytes (the lower resolution files are not detailed enough).

Original University of Nebraska-Lincoln source: news.unl.edu/newsrooms/today/article/nebraska-nasa-team-up-to-chart-evidence-of-indigenous-landscapes/

Wikipedia source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_Bonito

For further information about these anomalies check out my Blog post: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/03/03/puebloan-ruins-and-giant-monolith-found-on-mars/

Is this another possible link between Earth and Mars civilizations?

Watch my YouTube video here:

Other Mars anomalies at my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Changed Blog URL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11284 by ??
Thank you and welcome to the forum. Your videos are well documented & sourced and very well done in general. They show interesting and anomalous features. While I don't share all of your interpretations, these make me think...and I like that.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #11290 by RaptorZN2000
Hi there, thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it very much. As you know it takes hours to find just one anomaly and words like these make all worth while. Yes, the interpretation of the anomalies will vary from person to person, we each see something else. That's why I like this hobby.

I try to do as much research as possible and include all reference data, it's only fair to the viewers/readers. Unlike other organisations, we don't lie about or discoveries LOL.

It's an honer for me to be a member of this Forum Will started, he inspired me to get into this.

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11292 by Todd
I remember when they released a section of that terrain as a catalog image in 2011, about a year before Curiosity landed. It is rather perplexing stuff.:blink:

www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/details.php?id=PIA14307

More
6 years 3 months ago #11307 by RaptorZN2000
Hi Todd, as I understand it Curiosity in more to the South in Gale crater, perhaps NASA knows something about this area they aren't sharing with us, just check out all the apparent ancient megalithic ruins scattered about in the area. There's definitely something going on here ...

Hopefully Curiosity gets to the Northern region of Gale crater, I sure would like to see the photographs of that area. I recon there was a civilization there in the ancient past.

I discovered what looks like another face just to the North of Gale Crater (also what may be a pyramid or two), you might have seen it: mars.raptorzone.co.za/index-1.html#13

Original NASA source: viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/ctx/P22_009650_1772_XI_02S222W

Regards, Jean
Attachments:

• RaptorZN2000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: