file MSL PDS NOTBOOK DERIVED PRODUCTS CONFIRMS NASA IS KEEPING US IN THE DARK

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #10503 by Todd
In a majority of cases, the right cam will take a clearer image than the left cam. The right cam has a zoom focus lens and is considered high resolution, the left cam has a more fixed lens with moderate resolution.

mars.nasa.gov/msl/mission/instruments/cameras/mastcam/
msl-scicorner.jpl.nasa.gov/Instruments/Mastcam/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #10504 by ??
Well here's the message:

"HI CQ, I have a question, how can I make this msl pds image brighter. I appriecate your help. Even the msl notebook viewer shows nasa keeping us in the dark.

One last thing , did you know that the Derived Source Data ( one of the pull downs) is somtimes way different than what you guys are gigapaning. For example:

This is what NASA really found at EMU POINT , Curiosity Sol-571
an.rsl.wustl.edu/msl/mslBrowser/an3.aspx?it=B1&ii=0571ML0023120290204882E01_DRCL

This is what NASA told the world they found at EMU POINT, Curiosity Sol-571
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00571/mcam/0571MR0023130030304044E01_DXXX.jpg

NASA & COMPANY ARE GREAT BIG LIARS, I AM GOING TO HAVE TO CALL THEM ON THIS ONE!"

While I appreciate the thought, this looks like something Todd is more experienced at.

Rock & roll!

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 4 months ago #10505 by RocketDawg

Did you know the MSL PDS NOTEBOOK Derived Source Data ( one of the pull downs) is somtimes way different than what we are gigapaning. For example:

This is what NASA told world they found at EMU POINT, Curiosity Sol-571
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00571/mcam/0571MR0023130030304044E01_DXXX.jpg

Attachment not found

This what NASA really found at EMU POINT , Curiosity Sol-571
an.rsl.wustl.edu/msl/mslBrowser/an3.aspx?it=B1&ii=0571ML0023120290204882E01_DRCL

Attachment not found

OMG!....ITS TOTALLY FICKING DIFFERENT, THEY ARE HIDING AN EXRATERRESTRIAL JUNK YARD, EVERYWHERE!

I AM THE KINDA GUY, WHO GIVES ANYONE AND EVERYONE THE BENIFIT OF MY TRUST, BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO CALL NASA MSL, ON THIS ONE. THEY ARE LYING TO ME, AND THATS MEANS, " ITS ON LIKE DONKY KONG"............

Aubrey, I don't see how you can tell a thing from the second image, and certainly not enough to say that NASA is altering the images. That second picture has been manipulated so much that you can't even tell what it is, let alone it being an "extra-terrestrial junkyard".

More
6 years 4 months ago #10508 by RocketDawg

Your affriad, of flying suacers, are'nt you RD?

Well, no .... I've never seen one though. I just don't see anything in the second picture except a bunch of blurs. And that's with knowing what the real picture looks like.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: