file HITLERS, BANGED UP NAZI BELL "DIE GLICHE" WOUNDEDWAFFLE ANTI-GRAVTATIONAL SWAS•TI•KA SPACECAMP FOUND ON MARS

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #10314 by
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00571/mcam/0571MR0023130000304041E01_DXXX.jpg

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

What we are looking at here is HITLERS LAST STAND, a thrashed out "DIE GLOCKE" nazi top secret space camp gone wrong. The images you are witnessing where taken by an Atomic Powered, Remotely Controled, Investigative, Post Global Extinction Level Event, Foriensic Disaster Assessment, AS BLAST ROVER, called CURIOSITY. The As Blast Rover, is owned by a privately owned civilian organization called NASA, and is totally funded by US AND INTERNATIONAL GOVERMENT BLACK BUDGET TAX PAYER MONEY, THAT IT SEEMS EVERYONE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT, as long as there is no inconvenient distuption to THE FLOW OF CONVENIENCE BASED CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND MIND ALTERING BRAIN WASHING MULTI-TECHNO-MEGA-MEDIA GAGETS to the shelves of the nearest corner store.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW

some one call me a doctor :woohoo:

Aubrey
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #10316 by Glitch_Neo
"Dr Aubrey".....

Sorry couldn't resist -

someone call me a doctor!

Well I'm convinced that the "Bell" is some form of craft - we can only wonder if the Nazis ever cracked that enigma... I'm not 100% sure they did or not... One thing that is for sure is the "bell" goes back 12000 years (at least) according to the marhabarata (spelling?) And countless monuments across the Asian continent would seem to back this up, there are some stunning examples.

As for them getting to Mars, the crew would have perished pretty rapidly I'm sure... But let's not dismiss the idea, fact is usually insane compared to.fiction!

Neal
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 5 months ago #10323 by ??
As far as I know, the source for the Nazi Bell story is The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook.

A fairly comprehensive treatment of the Nazi Bell is found in SS Brotherhood of the Bell by Dr. Joseph Farrell.

A more general treatment of modern day anti-gravity projects, including Thomas Townsend Brown, is found in Secrets of Antigravity by Dr. Paul LaViolette.

FWIW: The first written use of the term "zero-point" is by Dr. Ronald Richter, a Nazi working on fusion research, in Argentina.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #10324 by Glitch_Neo
Have you seen the derelict site they were trying to create this "Zero point" energy?

Would love to have a good mooch around that site....
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Glitch_Neo.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #10325 by ??
Thank you for posting these images.

A considerable treatment of the Nazis in South America is found at Sharkhunters .

A book that discusses the post-WWII Nazi presence in South America is Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Space, and Conflict .

There is a thread in this forum that touches on much of this HERE .

NOTE: In the "Meanwhile...in Argentina" thread, a half dozen or so of the links, articles, and images have disappeared into cyberspace so I have removed them.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ??. Reason: Removed text. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: