file NASA'S FIRST IMAGES OF SPACE FLEET AT KIMBERLY SPACEPORT SOL 571

6 years 5 months ago #10283 by WillFarrar
Welcome to the forum and the website! Kimberly area was chalked full of anomalies. I will have to run that search tomorrow! Just wanted to welcome you! I will have to check these out in the PDS system and see what kind of size they are.

What do you think we are looking at here? Maybe the answer will be in the search terms..

Welcome once again!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• WillFarrar
  • WillFarrar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #10293 by WillFarrar
I checked out the area and the overhead.. That is a very small spot. No more then a foot. What are you seeing? I def see the cigar but its about the size of a real Cuban not a craft ☺ That is just what I see. There are a lot of artifacts in that gigapan and area though for sure. Just wanted to let you know what I thought when I opened it up in the PDS system! I wonder what Todd thinks of this one. I finally got some time to take a good look at it after work today. Keep them coming! I am sure you have been hunting all over the SOLS! We could be totally wrong on the sizes but I am surely thinking that its a smaller anomaly.

• WillFarrar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #10294 by RocketDawg
The "cigar shaped spaceship" looks more like the edge of a darker rock, and the edge is in shadow which makes it look even darker.

More
6 years 5 months ago #10298 by Glitch_Neo
Ive taken this Image direct from the PDS Raw image - I'm not 100% on the size - Although I thought it was a little larger than Will mentioned - but not much maybe 80cm / 100cm in length across "one Cigar" :blush: I'm probably wrong mind!

The "Cigars" look like some form of erosion polished rock - like the blue glossy rocks we see in the "Debris" Fields -

However there are plenty of other things that took my eye in the image,

See what you think everyone - I could just be seeing things (like the wife tell's me all the time! :ohmy: :unsure: )

Regrads

Neal
Attachments:

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #10300 by RocketDawg
Yeah, you're just seeing things. I don't see any small pyramids. ;) :P

(This is a reply to Neal's last post)
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by RocketDawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
6 years 5 months ago #10301 by RocketDawg

Ok, I see what your saying, and you may be right. I am the new guy still wet behind the ears.

Just one small thing though, If you look to the right of the black rocks, you can see a imprint in the dirt that looks like a rounded out trench that goes out the way to the edge of the cliff.

Is that where the next dark rock will go when it arrives?
Or has it allready arrived?

Assuming the picture is of a small size and the "cigar" is just a few inches long, I think it's just eroded rocks. I can see the rounded out trench you mentioned, and if it was of the scale of spacecraft, yes, it would be sort of strange and look out of place.

Once you've been here a while, you'll find that I'm pretty skeptical about seeing familiar and manufactured objects on Mars. Don't that that skepticism keep you from posting what you see though. I will admit that some things look pretty odd.

More
6 years 5 months ago #10312 by WillFarrar
Hey we love when new people are interested in this! It brings a whole new set of eyes, anomalies, ideas, and experience to the table. Everyone has lived very different lives here on Earth and its amazing what I blow by in a video I have someone who had worked on certain steel or buildings email me and say hey you missed this sheet metal that has been bent by at tool or something similar that could only bend that material that way. Happens all the time! When it comes to anywhere off planet.. We are all wet behind the ears!!

• WillFarrar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: