file MAN LOOKING AT ROVER

6 years 9 months ago #8977 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic MAN LOOKING AT ROVER
Oh yeah, I knew what you meant. She enhances a bit too much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #8981 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic MAN LOOKING AT ROVER
To be fair, there is a generally untouched cropped version included in her graphics. I guess the best way to process this kind of stuff is go to the original, look at it and decide if you see in it what she does. I think they're really "illustrations" and not technically enhancements. Once you've moved pixels, it turns from an adjustment into a rendering and any scientific value goes away. Just so everyone is clear, I do not personally mind this kind of stuff being posted, we want to see what is being called anomalous out there, whether we all agree or not, but I will likely continue to throw this disclaimer toward this and similar kinds of methods.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: